or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Agreed with all the above posts, no saddle shoes. Florsheim Limited does happen to make a longwing that should fit your budget, is a classic style, and is currently trendy without being too fashion forward. Depending on the leather, you could easily wear it with "office pants" and denim. http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-veblen-limited?zfcTest=fw:1 I would also check out some decent penny loafers. Bass Weejuns aren't the best quality, but they're cheap when on sale and...
Prices Include shipping (CONUS). From left to right: Brooks Bros. Factory 2nd $25 (3.75") Paul Smith silk knit $50 (3.00") Hermes vintage links $35 (3.50") PINK $35 (3.50") Alexander Olch orange seersucker gingham $50 (2.75")
Prices Include shipping (CONUS). From left to right: Brooks Bros. Factory 2nd $25 (3.75") Paul Smith silk knit $50 (3.00") Hermes vintage links $35 (3.50") PINK $35 (3.50") Alexander Olch orange seersucker gingham $50 (2.75")
I love Baltimore, but I would say DC is your best option. DC is definitely more tourist friendly with all the museums, monuments, and history. Baltimore has a charm that you don't fully understand unless you live there. There are cool spots, but definitely not the Inner Harbor or other tourist traps.
It... It can not be unseen.
Yup.Same Same.Ditto.I could never get into Coldplay. Whenever I hear them, I can only picture shitty TV dramas or movies that use their tracks in the background.
The dry easy jacket fits well, but this killed it for me.
The waist I usually use for most pants is 34, but this jacket seems to have a somewhat high buttoning stance. Closer to the midsection than the navel.
I'm a 40R and tried on the linen jackets a couple weeks ago. The jacket fit great in the shoulders, but was super tight in the waist and mid-section. It could be fine if you don't plan on buttoning the jacket. Sizing up to a L didn't seem to be a huge problem, the shoulders still seems to be ok, but it would probably need to be taken to a tailor to slim it a bit. I would probably have to go try it on again before pulling the trigger. BTW, don't use the pics on the...
Here's another post mourning the loss of EP's denim. Still, I'm happy to have snagged a pair of the Japanese models while they were still around! Honestly, the most comfortable jeans of all time.