or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

My new set up... Seriously though, I just learned how to use it and it's awesome.
...I stand corrected. Just wish I knew where one was located in the NYC area.
If you have the money for it, the Kenmoor is definitely better, but is less likely to go on sale. But even at that point, you could spend just a little more and get some Allen Edmonds. Veblen has been known to have the price reduced, while the Imperial line remains mostly consistent. It ultimately depends on your price point and how important it is for you to stay true to that.
Y'know, as a small business, Styleforum could always use some custom market research analysis. Just sayin... I mean it's not like I know anyone who could perform this service. *cough* me *cough*
Agreed with all the above posts, no saddle shoes. Florsheim Limited does happen to make a longwing that should fit your budget, is a classic style, and is currently trendy without being too fashion forward. Depending on the leather, you could easily wear it with "office pants" and denim. http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-veblen-limited?zfcTest=fw:1 I would also check out some decent penny loafers. Bass Weejuns aren't the best quality, but they're cheap when on sale and...
Prices Include shipping (CONUS). From left to right: Brooks Bros. Factory 2nd $25 (3.75") Paul Smith silk knit $50 (3.00") Hermes vintage links $35 (3.50") PINK $35 (3.50") Alexander Olch orange seersucker gingham $50 (2.75")
Prices Include shipping (CONUS). From left to right: Brooks Bros. Factory 2nd $25 (3.75") Paul Smith silk knit $50 (3.00") Hermes vintage links $35 (3.50") PINK $35 (3.50") Alexander Olch orange seersucker gingham $50 (2.75")
I love Baltimore, but I would say DC is your best option. DC is definitely more tourist friendly with all the museums, monuments, and history. Baltimore has a charm that you don't fully understand unless you live there. There are cool spots, but definitely not the Inner Harbor or other tourist traps.
It... It can not be unseen.
Yup.Same Same.Ditto.I could never get into Coldplay. Whenever I hear them, I can only picture shitty TV dramas or movies that use their tracks in the background.