or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Thanks for the responses. My wife and I have already agreed that we're going to keep the tourist-y things to a minimum, but the one thing she would like to do is to see the Eiffel Tower (hell, I'd like to see it too). Would you say that it took a while to get to the top? I've read that you can get a good view from the Arc de Triumphe, which is good enough for me. My thought is to spend Saturday seeing choice tourist activity each. For her it might be the Eiffel, for...
Hi all, As luck would have it, I'm traveling for work and being sent to Paris. My wife will be joining me for a quick trip over the weekend. What should we do? I know that there are sites to see, but I don't really care to wait in hugely long lines if we only have a short amount of time in the city. Are there any sites to see without buying tickets and standing in line? What is a good way to spend a strolling lazy day? Also, I know it would be a lot easier to go all...
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything on SF, but I had a career question and thought this would be a good place to get some answers. I recently went on two job interviews for a market research analyst position. During the second interview on Wednesday, I met with the VP of marketing and the hiring manager. Toward the end of the interview, the VP asked if I could send over an example of my work. Now, the department at my current job always puts a...
EP's update. Approx. 2 years. Washes unknown.
post to check-up later.
Measurements are up!
Dark Navy Chino Shirt by Gitman Bros. Vintage. Excellent, thick material. Size Medium My measurements are approx 42" chest, 18" shoulder, 24.5" sleeve (top of shoulder to cuff, and between 15.5 and 16" neck. BNWOT Shipped $90 CONUS
As much as I like to see the denim Walts... Bring back the Smith! Mine are developing a hole in the back pocket and are fast approaching non-work-appropriate. Speaking of which, I should probably do a fade update...
Wow, looks better on you than it did in the store. You might have just changed my mind on it.
Kyle... Is that the Target Fair Isle from Odin?