or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Barely broken-in pair of Pure Blue Japan X Blue in Green Collab. With tons of life. $150 $130 shipped CONUS. My measurements: Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 33" Hem: 7" Rise: 10" Thigh: 10.5" BiG Listing Aptforrent 015 by rmccauley84, on Flickr Aptforrent 018 by rmccauley84, on Flickr Aptforrent 023 by rmccauley84, on Flickr Aptforrent 022 by rmccauley84, on Flickr Aptforrent 021 by rmccauley84, on Flickr
Look just about perfect to me. They're definitely skinny, but they fit your body type well.Totally disagree. Slight stacking at the knee is just fine, in fact, I think they help his appearance. This will likely disappear with more wear. Also, the length is perfect. Denim is denim, no need to treat them like chinos or nice trousers. Jeans will always be workwear, there's no need for drape.
Is there any chance of reviving EP's Denim? My pair are just a little too worn to wear to the office and I really don't want to look for a new brand. Epaulet's denim has seriously been my favorite pair in rotation. Bring back EP's!
http://badscene.tumblr.com/
Twitter. I seriously do not understand its popularity.
Full Disclosure: I purchased these via B&S a week or two ago and they don't fit. Pics and description are from the original advertisement. The price has not changed. $130 CONUS shipped usps priority. PM me for international shipping cost. 3sixteen ST-100x (Slim Tapered) Blue / Indigo Raw Originally purchased barely used from ebay. Haven't worn them myself. Original seller wore them "lightly for 2-3 weeks". Seriously, damn near unworn. Warm/Hot Soaked them once. Here...
My prayers have been answered...
I also wear one of the plaid linen (madras?) shirts to work (casual Friday), and find that the collar is actually quite good compared to some madras shirts I own. The others tend to get very crinkly, while the Uniqlo shirt remains fairly substantial. I thought the Easy Jacket fit quite nice, but unfortunately there's no vent. Couldn't imagine buying a new jacket without a vent.
Agreed, thanks Who!
Great fit. Navy, white, burgundy is a good combo. Not an Epaulet question, but that jacket looks great. What's the make?