or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

I was going to wait for a Contemporary, but I couldn't wait. (Plus I wasn't even 100% how the sizing would fit, anyway) Picked up two 15.5, and one 16.0 in neck sizes and hoping for the best. I figure the return/exchange policy is so good, I could always try them on while waiting for the Contemporary to pop back up.
I think I need that in my life. Is that blue/blue or light blue on the mannequin?
I wouldn't say that I hate the footwear of the model, but I will say that it would make it easier to picture wearing the jeans if he had more standard footwear. Vans authentics, Converse All-Stars, Red Wings... You know, basic stuff that most people have in their wardrobe.
I own the first one and it's awesome. My first automatic and no regrets.Like I had mentioned previously... classic. Could you give an example of what you like, or something that's more lively?
YASSS! Definitely going to hit up that 3-fer deal. What are the colors? Looks like white, blue, light blue, and grey?
This. I side with Seiko largely because they are such classic and iconic designs.
So my parents bought me this watch ages ago as a graduation gift. I can't say it's what I would have chosen, but it is a very nice watch. That said, I found that I rarely wear it because it's so... gold. Does anyone have any suggestions in terms of straps/mods that could tone this down a bit? Thanks!
boom. and boom. I feel like i could wear an OCBD any day of the week, and nearly any season.The unfortunate part is that there are so few brands that make these with a decently sized collar, let along a decent price. Add to that the trim fit I've been seeing with Spier & MacKay, we may have a a winner.
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Test run meaning limited release? If so, sign me up for at least one, if not more.
Speaking of Oxfords......... Any update on those OCBDs? My current blue OCBD has holes in the elbows the size of quarters. I can only wear it with sweaters these days.