or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Got it, the sizing on the Loomies scared me off the past two times they were offered. If a slim ended up between slim and skinny, I wonder if a regular would end up between regular and slim... If so, that would be perfect for me. Let's hope they bring back the Looms again.
Great fades! How did you size?
How are you liking the One Sevens? They looked a little slubby in the gustin pics.
Nice to finally see a little Gustin love again. Just backed the Cone Summer and psyched to finally have some lightweight denim coming my way. That said, I'm fully prepared to see some even more awesome lightweights pop up now that I've pulled the trigger on these. Enough with the bitching (however warranted it might be), and let's get on with product pics and evolution.
... aaand that went fast. Oh well, you snooze -- you lose.If anyone ordered a 34 Slim and changes their mind, send me a PM.
Boom. http://www.tiger-concept.com/watch.html Granted, I have zero personal experience, but you can choose a Miyota movement for under $175. Once I have a little extra change (birthday time!), I'm seriously considering it.
Really excited to see the Brushed Back Superlight, but I'm a little curious how a light fabric with a brushed feel will wear in warm weather. The flannel fuzziness reminds me of something I'd wear on a cool day, not the opposite. I was wondering if anyone could speak to how this actually might feel when worn in summer months. Granted, I know it's not possible for anyone to have worn these yet, but is there anything comparable from other brands?
Ok, so to divert from constant bitching and bitching about bitching... Fabric Request: Lightweight normal denim for ~$80 The Italy Midnight Shadow was pretty awesome, but a little too unique for my tastes with the tonal stitch. And the Supima Summer looking amazing, but too rich for my blood. Lightweight inexpensive denim would be an insta-cop for me, and I'm sure some other dudes will agree. We've seen the Blue 17 and Blue 14, what about a Blue 11?
I just picked up the OCBD's too, and have to echo the awesome fit and collar. Something that I found to be an unexpected surprise -- MoP (or shell?) buttons? Definitely didn't expect that. Anyone have any experience putting these shirts in the dryer? Any risk of chipping or breaking the buttons?