or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

I PM'ed you. Let me know if you're still interested. Thanks!
I haven't heard quite as much about this company recently, but I've gotten a few items and the quality was great. Check them out for a new leather bag. http://www.saddlebackleather.com/
A vintage Hickey Freeman Sportcoat. Mostly green, although there's a lot of other colors and texture woven in. It has the typical wear and tear for a vintage jacket, but has a ton of life left. Nice soft shoulders and a soft feel. $40 -- Price includes shipping.
Allen Edmonds Clifton model size 11.5 D -- $100 $90 including shipping in the continental US. These are factory seconds that were only worn a few times -- the last is slightly slimmer than I expected. Fully disclosure, there is a very small scuff that is hardly noticeable when worn.
Nearly new Gold Shaggy Dog sweater from J Press for sale. $100 $90 $85 OBO. Price includes shipping in the continental US. I purchased this on sale a few years back, but was only able to wear it a handful of times. I'm looking to clear out my closet and my loss is your gain.
Just received mine. I'm typically between a M and an L in most shirts/sweaters. Judging from what people have said about the shirts, I played it safe and ordered an L. I have to say i'm pretty happy with my purchase so far. Fit is good, a little more room than most of my current sweaters/sweatshirts, but I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. I'm going to give it a wash and dry and see how it turns out with some shrinkage. I'll ditto the comment on the softness. It's also...
Anyone receive their sweatshirt yet? Mine is supposed to be delivered today, but I can't wait...
Also weighing in on the collar debate... I actually like the casual tone the unfused collar provides, but like a lot of people on here, I don't wear a tie often. That said, I've buttoned the top button and I still get a bit of a roll. It's probably not as distinct as the Kamakura, but it's there. That said, I already own several S&M button downs, it might be nice to work in a few that look (slightly) better with a tie. Looking forward to any changes, and the new...
I am inching closer and closer to a potential straight fit purchase. They had always looked huge before, but it sounds like they've gotten slightly more tapered recently. What are your thoughts on the hem width?
I put my phone in the shirt pocket all the time, and occasionally pens. I would really have to reconsider purchasing S&M without the chest pocket on the OCBD's. I'd still probably get it, but I'd have to think about it a bit longer. Just sayin'...