or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Great shirt. What's the sizing on the Gustins? I've thought about getting their straight fit, but the measurements make it seem like they'd be huge.
So I've been watching the first season of Daredevil and Ben Urich's style is really starting to rub off on me. Is there any chance that you'll get any small-scale plaids for shirting in the Fall? To be quite honest, I'd wear them anytime...
Reviving the denim shirt conversation... I bought this S&M shirt a while back and it's one of my favorites. I seriously wear it at least once a week. Navy Soft Casual Chambray Code: CNS-821 4C5F5 Could you make the new denim shirt in the same style? My only criticism is that the tips of the collar lift off from the chest a bit. I suppose this could be fixed with collar stays, but I like the shape it has. Just my two cents... Not sure if anyone else has...
You just made a sale, sir!!
Another sale question... the 4/shirt deal -- is that $15 off the regular price or the bundle price? Thanks!
I'm going to need to start placing pins on Google Maps just to keep track of everything. @GusW -- I feel like those were featured on an Anthony Bourdain show, no? If not, they should have... lol.
Everything is speculative right now. We still need to secure a babysitter while we're away (cough Grandma cough) first. I really like rcourtie's suggestions. Coffee and denim are some of my favorite things. Is the city walkable? What about mass transit? Thanks for the recs!
I might find myself with some free time in San Francisco mid-May. My wife has a conference, so I'd be kicking around solo for a couple days. Any suggestions on stuff to do during the day, while solo? How about things to do with my wife on the weekend? I'm not adverse to doing touristy-y things, but I also like just kicking back and relaxing. Are there any "must-do" or "things to avoid" from the SF crowd? Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the transparency -- better to wait for quality than to put out a sub-par product. Still psyched!Indigo/chambray for solids, but I'd be more interested in some different patterns/textures in blue tones -- tattersal, checks, tartans, maybe something similar to the jacquard type stuff that Gustin has done.
This was exactly my thought - to throw them in the dryer once to get a little shrinkage and then line dry afterward. Still seems a little dangerous, maybe I'll just live with it.