or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

So that's what held up my walk to the train...
I'm just waiting for White Flight II, then I'll actually be sitting pretty in the cool neighborhood.
Ehm, is there a chance that you just saw a bad angle of the gusset?You seem really quick to jump down the throats of dudes who have been super transparent on this board -- way more than they need to be. Take a deep breath and either buy the shirt or don't.
Love me some Trader Joe's, but I live in Long Island... so yeah. We have one right around the corner from my office and we get a lot of our food staples there -- cereal, trail mix, pretzels, etc. They have a trail mix with dark chocolate, dried strawberries/raspberries, and nuts -- it's like freaking crack. They also have some microwavable Indian food that's pretty decent for ~$1.25. Have that with some rice and their frozen naan, you're set for a cheap and easy...
Great, I'm really excited to see some of the new offerings coming out. These jackets/OCBDs sound like they're hitting all the right notes.
Sounds good, especially considering your glowing suit review. Would you say that it could be worn casually? I know the patch pockets tend to make it more casual, but would it look out of place with a pair of jeans?
Any chances of an OTR navy sportcoat with soft sholders and patch pockets for FW 2014?
No!!! I was planning on pulling the trigger on those Heavy Americans today, but it looks like they've been fully funded. It was only around 60% last night... Any chance on sneaking in one more 34 slim? I guess I learned not to sit on the fence too long.