or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

My old Uniqlo blue OCBD got a hole in the sleeve, so I'm contemplating replacing it. However, the blue shirt they have in their non-slim fit seems a little lighter than usual. Can anyone confirm this? Any chance they have a just plain blue OCBD?
Noice!
Got it, thanks for the update!
Any hope on those RTW OCBDs? I've been holding out, but I may have to take advantage of the Brooks Bros. sales coming up.
This.I'm not totally down with the waxed fabrics, but it would be cool if they could start using the chino and CPO fabric.
Glad to see I'm not the only one chomping at the bit!
+2
So, during my more tedious moments at work and washing the dishes at home, I listen to comedians on Pandora. Unfortunately, like most Pandora stations, it starts to repeat itself. Could you guys help me find some different comedians to create stations? I've already used: - Louis CK - Patton Oswalt - Brian Posehn - Aziz Ansari - Eugene Mirman Any suggestions?
Thanks for the update! I've worn a hole in the elbow of my trusty Uniqlo OCBD and I've been itching for an upgrade.
Thanks for sharing, hanbei. I ended up moving forward with the big/corporate job that's close to home. After considering the full scope of the position, I think there's a way that I can continue to build on an attractive/hire-able skill set moving forward. And I suppose that would only be if I ever get tired of spending time with my son... Seriously though, they made a really strong offer and the benefits are starting to really outweigh the negatives. Thanks again to...