or Connect

Posts by AntiHero84

Ok, so to divert from constant bitching and bitching about bitching... Fabric Request: Lightweight normal denim for ~$80 The Italy Midnight Shadow was pretty awesome, but a little too unique for my tastes with the tonal stitch. And the Supima Summer looking amazing, but too rich for my blood. Lightweight inexpensive denim would be an insta-cop for me, and I'm sure some other dudes will agree. We've seen the Blue 17 and Blue 14, what about a Blue 11?
I just picked up the OCBD's too, and have to echo the awesome fit and collar. Something that I found to be an unexpected surprise -- MoP (or shell?) buttons? Definitely didn't expect that. Anyone have any experience putting these shirts in the dryer? Any risk of chipping or breaking the buttons?
Always been a fan, although I thought he joined before 2009? Either way, I haven't checked out his fits in a long time, but I appreciated how he both works inside and outside the SF-approved looks. Something I should probably look back and comb through for inspiration.
How do you like your Tiger? I've thought about snagging one as a beater watch. Which movement did you opt for?
Boom. Your last comment really hit the nail on the head.However, I still think they could easily have stock on hand for the Heavy Americans and some basic oxfords. They seem to pop up all the time anyway. It would solve the answer of antsy first time purchasers -- hook them on a still inexpensive basic and get them hyped on more exotic fabrics despite the wait time.
I was going to wait for a Contemporary, but I couldn't wait. (Plus I wasn't even 100% how the sizing would fit, anyway) Picked up two 15.5, and one 16.0 in neck sizes and hoping for the best. I figure the return/exchange policy is so good, I could always try them on while waiting for the Contemporary to pop back up.
I think I need that in my life. Is that blue/blue or light blue on the mannequin?
I wouldn't say that I hate the footwear of the model, but I will say that it would make it easier to picture wearing the jeans if he had more standard footwear. Vans authentics, Converse All-Stars, Red Wings... You know, basic stuff that most people have in their wardrobe.
I own the first one and it's awesome. My first automatic and no regrets.Like I had mentioned previously... classic. Could you give an example of what you like, or something that's more lively?