or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

I grabbed a grey Salt Wash oxford from the recent sale drop in size L that's not right for me. drop me a PM if you missed out on that particular size/color.
Wanted to post that I'm pretty stoked about the Civic Collection dropping in Jan. DEAR TS: PLEASE MAKE THE CHINO IN BOTH FITS. The Democratic is still plenty slim for people w/ athletic thighs. It would be a huge miss not to offer both.
Thanks for that, though my main point is these Camp Pants have a different cut than my previous ones--don't think that was ever explicitly called out anywhere.
I ordered the same size (31) as my other Camp Pants and and my Democratic Fit chinos (and denim for that matter) and these fit easily 1/2 to a full size smaller. Feels like the overall cut is different if only slightly--leg opening is for sure smaller, and thigh is slimmer. Nice cut, but can't just order same size.
Been avoiding this thread to save money. Stopped in and saw recent EFF post...
Epaulet Knit Bomber (NWOT), Large, Vintage Black Unworn. No tags--because they dont' come w/ tags! Color is more like a charcoal gray. Great piece just not something I'm wearing. Selling for same last price as Epaulet. http://epauletnewyork.com/products/knit-bomber-fleece-vintage-blackhttp://epauletnewyork.com/products/knit-bomber-fleece-vintage-blackDetails on piece are here. PayPal or Square Cash $5 shipping to Conti US, $10 to CA. PM for others.
Epaulet Flannel Shirt, Cream/Navy/Red, Size L From a couple seasons ago. Super soft. Excellent condition. Washed and worn a few times but zero flaws. Smoke free home. Made by New England Shirting. Sizing consistent w/ all Epauilet shirts of the last few years by NESC PayPal or Square Cash Shipping is $5 in Cont. US. $10 in Canada. PM for other spots.
Does anyone who bought the unfinished HH Tennis Trainer ALSO own the "regular" Tennis Trainers? I have the HH ones, and they are a bit big but ultimately workable. If ordering the same again, I'd go down a hlaf size, but I also read they were fitting bigger than the standard. SO: Order same size in mainline? Or not? Thanks for any input.
I know they offered. I just thought I'd see if someone wanted it to save them the hassle of the return.
Beautiful bright blue Epaulet by NESC button down collar. Ordered as part of Ends for Friends fabric promotion. Fabric is actually 100% linen, which makes it a pretty solid deal. Unworn. Just not my thing. Size is Large. Measurements in pic. Hit me with any questions.