or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

This should probably go in the small questions thread, but... Uniqlo for cheap, slimmer cut options. Icebreaker and Ibex for merino. I swear by these. No funk and they have a good cut. Patagonia might be worth a shot...but IME their cut tends towards boxy/large so underwear may veer the same.
What's up dude!I love Alder + Co. Nice picks and a little apart from the crowd in terms of their buy (but yeah, all ladies).Should have added: Go eat at Luce. It's so good. The pastas are amazing and the simple brodo soup is stellar. Wine list is esoteric for sure, but full of great stuff. Angel Face is for drinks--super strong POV there.And that's a good tip on Kachka. I still haven't been...mostly due to long waits and poor planning.
Well, weed will be legal for recreational purchase, so depending on how you roll that's a new and notable development. Lots of food to eat that's for sure. Eater PDX is pretty legit for that stuff. I'm not up to date on the retail tip these days...but I don't think there's too much new and breaking. Please, PDX SFers correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks Mike! @Epaulet
Hah! Well that does happen to us all. Thanks for the reply. We're roughly the same build so I often use your fits to gauge sizing.
Hey @EP Dylan are you wearing a Medium in those?
+1000 I really dislike the upsurge in the collar tab that many workwear-inspired pieces have. I get that it's a genuine detail, but when you wear your top button undone 99% of the time, it's annoying.That said, that shirt looks pretty tempting. Look forward to seeing the colorways--I'm guessing it's the same shirt and will also have the tab.
Gah. In or the natty trainer pre-order which means no way can I cop the new white/gum--which are totally my jam. They look amazing. Only so much budget these days...
Shit. I was on vacation. Saw the email and was gonna grab some of these today. Oh well. I'll call the shop tomorrow and maybe I can get a set up. Otherwise, totally understand!
PREAM is legit. Worth checking out. I liked Noraneko a lot, but didn't try the burger. Lil Wares/Smallwares is always interesting and fun. Check the Langbaan reservations site day of--sometimes last min spots open up. Want to hit up Hamlet, from Nostrana peeps, for snacks and drinks--I trust it will be solid.Woodlands buy keeps getting better and better (shout out to @kixslf) so def peep that. Frances May expanded their space, which is nice. Otherwise...I don't get out much.