or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

Just a note to say that really, all denim bleeds in the early stages of its life. All of it. Some more than others, depending on the type of fabric--heavier denim tends to bleed more, and true raw/unsanforized denim will transfer the most. Sanforized denim still bleeds. But yeah, it's almost unavoidable. As for shoes, depending on the color/material of the shoes and where the jeans hit them, there are ways to minimize but light colored suede tends to pick it up the worst.
Glad I'm not crazy. Mine seem big too. I wear an 11 in Stans and my 10.5 trainers are easily that size. I wear a 10.5 in Clarks/Converse/Jack Purcells so I went with that...these aren't outrageously big, but they are def bigger than I'd buy if I was trying on in-store.
PSA: My unfinished HH Tennis Trainer lows arrived and as awesome as they are, I'm gonna let them go. If anyone missed out on this style an is interested shoot me a PM. Size 10.5. Only tried on indoors for a few min.
You might just order a 40 and a 42 and return, unless that's a hard $$ hit to swallow. Return policy is incredibly easy.
There's a thread for this. Somewhere. But not here. Got an email that the Workshop pre-orders of the dark olive Chore Pants and Shirt are shipping next Thursday FYI. So if you're ordering those now, expect the same ship date.
No, it's not.
This should probably go in the small questions thread, but... Uniqlo for cheap, slimmer cut options. Icebreaker and Ibex for merino. I swear by these. No funk and they have a good cut. Patagonia might be worth a shot...but IME their cut tends towards boxy/large so underwear may veer the same.
What's up dude!I love Alder + Co. Nice picks and a little apart from the crowd in terms of their buy (but yeah, all ladies).Should have added: Go eat at Luce. It's so good. The pastas are amazing and the simple brodo soup is stellar. Wine list is esoteric for sure, but full of great stuff. Angel Face is for drinks--super strong POV there.And that's a good tip on Kachka. I still haven't been...mostly due to long waits and poor planning.
Well, weed will be legal for recreational purchase, so depending on how you roll that's a new and notable development. Lots of food to eat that's for sure. Eater PDX is pretty legit for that stuff. I'm not up to date on the retail tip these days...but I don't think there's too much new and breaking. Please, PDX SFers correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks Mike! @Epaulet