or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

Does anyone who bought the unfinished HH Tennis Trainer ALSO own the "regular" Tennis Trainers? I have the HH ones, and they are a bit big but ultimately workable. If ordering the same again, I'd go down a hlaf size, but I also read they were fitting bigger than the standard. SO: Order same size in mainline? Or not? Thanks for any input.
I know they offered. I just thought I'd see if someone wanted it to save them the hassle of the return.
Beautiful bright blue Epaulet by NESC button down collar. Ordered as part of Ends for Friends fabric promotion. Fabric is actually 100% linen, which makes it a pretty solid deal. Unworn. Just not my thing. Size is Large. Measurements in pic. Hit me with any questions.
Beautiful bright blue Epaulet by NESC button down collar. Ordered as part of Ends for Friends fabric promotion. Fabric is actually 100% linen, which makes it a pretty solid deal. Unworn. Just not my thing. Size is Large. Measurements in pic. Hit me with any questions.
I have the olive selvedge ones from earlier this year and they've quickly become my go to pant. The green is pretty versatile IRL--not quite as dark of a fatigue green, but def not golf-wear levels or anything. Only reason I didn't get the indigo is I have a pair of very similar navy overdye RGT trousers. Would definitely love to get another pair in a something more like khaki/caramel, or a darker grey shade.All good! They did. I picked up my first ever pair of black...
Will be in SF tomorrow. Trying to stop in to the Valencia store before closing time! Hope to say hello and check a few things out.
I picked up the Cayman Islands chambray but am not as stoked on the linen. It's gorgeous, but there's other things I covet more. If anyone wants to grab it from me (size Large), shoot me a PM. Easy times.
I find this to be true, in particular the second sentence. I used to be able to wear M and L, but it varied a bit by fabric. Now, I just get L and if it's a little larger, I'll do one spin through the dryer which usually brings it in a bit.
Hey Mike/EP, is the Cayman Islands Chambray a "linen-like" fabric in texture and/or weight? Or just a more textured cotton chambray w/ some slub? Torn on that and the tattersall. EDIT: Just saw that there are videos! Will watch now...
Price drop. Open to offers.