or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

+1 on this. Some really great pieces. Also, some of the collection is made in the US, but only a few pieces of the total line. Cuts are very good too--slim, but not overly so and offering good freedom of motion.*I assume you've checked out the Rapha winter collection? Not really much w/ hoods (which I don't like on more cycling focused shells anyway) but a number of excellent pieces in there.*the original designer of this collection is the same person who created the...
Is it possible to ascertain the last of a shoe from the number info printed on the inside? I'm familiar w/ style # and size of course, but there are some other numbers as well. I picked up some very lightly used flex welt chukkas which are def not Barrie, but fit much narrower/shorter in the toe box than my Leydon LWBs in the same size. Is this typical (have not tried on the flex welt chukkas before)? Or is it possible they could some other, narrower last? The toe does...
NO STARKS FOR ANYONE.
Could go either way. I've had stuff cancelled by them but largely had positive dealings.
Yeah, looked this AM and they weren't on there. Bummer.
The new Epaulet by Gitman are cut in the EPNY fit.
Can someone remind (Mike?) me when the speckle chambray restock is likely? Just wanted to plan accordingly as I was in the woods that weekend... EDIT: If anyone has an L they don't need, PM me.
Really wish they'd stop calling high tops "chukkas."
Mike are you doing any stock EPNY flannels besides the Gitman one that just dropped?
This. Such a simple thing...yet so rare to find.Though admittedly I've stopped looking very hard. I tried for a while. My EP Natty CXL LWBs on the Leydon are love.