or Connect

Posts by oboy_oboy

I'm not sure. But I would assume these could be resoled easily enough. It's a stitch/glue sole so nothing to prevent a re-sole. Kind of want to resole them w/ the hevea crepe when the time comes...
The shoes come up a little higher than a boat shoe, and often have a slightly different sole. The offer a little more coverage and indeed a sturdier fit. As for tying, you can tie/untie them each time, or if you prefer a looser fit, just leave them tied loose enough to slip on and off. Mostly preference there--though when new they are a little stiffer so sliding on and off isn't as easy.
That image is from The Woodlands, where I purchased them. Those are really good pics--IRL they are ever so slightly darker but only just. And I have a pair of Aldens in the same leather, so I knew more or less what to expect--and these will darken quite a bit with time/use.I'll try to post some pics, but honestly, the Woodlands studio pics are seriously good for conveying the nature of them.
Picked up the Natural CXL Ranger Mocs. Pretty stoked to finally have a pair of these.
Can't justify any new pants right now--vacation funds are allocated! But digging some of the fabrics for sure. I always enjoy seeing the selections.
Epaulet Blue OCBD, Size Medium, Like New Standard, staple shirt. I bought two sizes and wore this a few times before deciding I like the fit of the L more. Worn 3-4 times. Washed twice. Never put in the dryer. All info including measurements here: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/tops/products/buttondown-collar-blue-oxford Standard stuff. PayPal only. Ship via USPS. Check my feedback--I'm pretty easy to deal with.
Epaulet Blue OCBD, Size Medium, Like New Standard, staple shirt. I bought two sizes and wore this a few times before deciding I like the fit of the L more. Worn 3-4 times. Washed twice. Never put in the dryer. All info including measurements here: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/tops/products/buttondown-collar-blue-oxford Standard stuff. PayPal only. Ship via USPS. Check my feedback--I'm pretty easy to deal with.
I think they do summer sale in late July. Winter is usually end of Jan.
Stoked on this b/c maybe I finally found a way to fill my black shoe void. I own literally none--don't really gravitate to black shoes and don't "need" them for anything. But I would like a go to pair that could go back to suit and still work with more casual looks. And I LOVE the way antique brown soles look on black PTBs and some boots (Alden "Black and Tan Indy make up from way back, for example).Can you quote the price again? I missed it.
This implies that everyone has the time, space, or both, to deal with hanging every load of laundry to dry.They dryer is not implicitly evil. You just need to use it cautiously. There are plenty of fabrics that don't shrink or react poorly to the dryer on the low.