or Connect

Posts by Metropolis

There is your 'checklist'. Have fun.
Quote: Now in this thread, Metro - I agree with you although I wouldn't use the term "upscale" Quote: Again, more relative terms. Do I look more upscale in my BR cardigan and trousers than some guy my age in his Eddie Bauer zip sweater and khakis? Yeah, I think I do. That is where I was going with it. Compared to the 'average' father who shops at Kohls, you do have a bit more 'scale'. Edit Quote: Regarding the idea...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Hahah that's a whole new can of worms! I suggest moving any Liberal vs. Conservative taxing arguments to the Current Events section so people can continue to talk about Obama's poor choice in jeans here I wish I could join in on that forum. I am still under 100 posts, though. Eh.. Thirty or so away.
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix I think you'll be able to best explain how your lifelong struggle with those evil liberals who've been stealing from you has impacted your quality of living better than I can... I have a hard time seeing how a high school junior really can formulate that personal (blanket) opinion based on experience. Taxes, man, taxes! I mainly find it a bit pathetic how someone can preach about the greater good of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Go ahead and elaborate on that for us, I'm sure your answer will speak for itself. Using a fallacious argument, eh? What a great way to show how age relates to intelligence.
Quote: banana republic isn't timeless and basic. It's boring. I'm sorry. Unles you have some real swagger, creativity, and personal style (which most BR/jcrew shoppers don't have), you're going to look like boring joe six pack. Post some fit pics and prove me wrong. Personally, I think BR is not only timeless and basic, but, rather classy. Fashionable/Fashionista material? Absolutely not. You can't walk the runway in those clothes. Looking classy...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Ah, I feel so enlightened now, thanks.... oh, wait - aren't you still in high school? And, what the hell does that have to do with anything?
Not at all. Just cracking a joke? ;x
Who said he bought the shoes? He probably jacked them. It's all liberals do - Steal. Steal. Steal.
Oh, Michael! What are you for Halloween? A homosexual.