or Connect

Posts by bluser

And some cumin if you're feeling adventurous.
Home made chai... Grab some cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom and peppercorn and peppercorn and simmer in a base of some water and cream for about 5 mins depending on how "spicy" you want it. Add one part milk and some strong Assam black tea. Infuse for 5 minutes and strain. Add honey. Pure win.
Quote: Originally Posted by why +1 I'll echo what people are saying here - It probably has to do with the fact that you're eating less. And this concept of your body going into "starvation mode" after 10-12 hours of not eating is b.s.
pm'ed you
If there's anyone that bought a size M and that now don't want to keep... it let me know!
Beautiful Cardigan, not surprised it was scooped up immediately. If the buyer falls through, msg me.
Hamm, I pm'ed you.
That's should be pretty decent... I wouldn't recommend their travel press though because the plunger isnt sealed properly which allows coffee grinds to get into your coffee. Check out the Aerobie Aeropress as well... it makes a superb americano without the need to shell out a lot of money for an espresso machine http://www.aerobie.com/Products/aeropress_story.htm
Hey guys, The budget has taken a serious hit due to the shitty job market so I'm looking around for some cheap options to change up my wardrobe up a bit! I'm looking for some wool sweaters, and some shirts in a Medium/large depending on how the clothes fit. I'm about 6 feet/180 pounds and am somewhere in between a 40-42 in jacket size.. If you have anything that might fit the bill let me know! Thanks, Ryan
PM'ed you!