or Connect

Posts by Gravitas

Jet- Yeah, I can see where you are coming from, cars are everywhere in California so you have been exposed to it for much longer than I have. I finally went on a show and drive in April and a rally in May, and it was pretty fun running the canyons with other people, so I would definitely rather experience those than a static show. I'd eventually like to try autocross. bawlin' that black-and-red P1 interior is amazing! Find Finn- I think I'd get the orange-over-black.
Yeah, Crystal Cove was before I lived out here, but I have seen pictures. I used to go to Irvine C&C weekly, but I don't live as close by, anymore. And yeah, we are pretty fortunate out here to have such an absurd amount of variety, but I still find the Irvine Cars and Coffee to be totally worth waking up for. Plus, if you go on the first Saturday of the month, Lamborghini of Newport Beach hosts its own show after. Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills usually has a lot of...
Looks like an awesome show, GreenFrog!Meh, I think I'd make an exception to the former for the M1. For cars that are shown, I think I prefer vanity plates.Jet or mbaum (or anyone else really), do you guys ever hit Cars and Coffee in Irvine? Seems like everyone was there this past weekend, it was Ford Design Invitational Day and there was a lot of crazy stuff present.Toyota brought out the FT-1:A few gorgeous Jaguars:A blue P1 and an orange Enzo:Five or so Aventadors were...
It has been a while and a lot of awesome stuff has been shared, I hardly know what to post! Here's a few that I like that I have uploaded recently: Recent edit of a shot from last June: One more, from a local shop that has been kind enough to let me shoot their work: Thanks for looking!
Thanks guys, I think I'll try G&B Saturday and Handsome on Sunday if they are still open when I am driving through.
I went to a Starbucks and tried the Yirgacheffe yesterday, definitely a tasty cup. This thread has me excited to try my hand at roasting after I move next month. Any coffeeshop recs for the next time I am in LA?
Thanks! I definitely like your edit better than mine. It was just a spontaneous shot and admittedly, not a very good one at that.I received my Pixma Pro-100 printer about a week-and-a-half ago, and I must say, the results are quite humbling. It turns out that I use my monitor on too high of a brightness when editing, resulting in a lot of underexposed shots. I will be picking up a color calibration device in the near future. Thankfully, the colors at least seem to be what...
CDFS, gorgeous!GregV, awesome lighting on the set of shots you posted.I have only been there once, for some reason one of the photos just instantly reminded me of walking it.I like the top photo from this weekend. Must've been pretty cool getting to take that up the mountain.I had an awesome weekend, here is a shot I like:
I like having the extra space of a wagon. Also, I feel like some wagons have a better balance about them than their sedan counterparts. I like the FF a lot in person, I find it to be just a striking as the F12. To each his own. Also, there are relatively few current cars I like as much as the A4/S4/RS4 Avant/Allroad (in terms of styling). Here's one from the weekend:
I like it a lot, it definitely has a strong chocolate note and is very smooth.