or Connect

Posts by doctorj!

Bump
How about $60 each?
Looking for 3 or 4 solid colors or patterns. Size Large. New or GENTLY used are fine. None with damage though. Paying $60 for new or gently used. Thanks, Ankur
You keep your corvette and transam, ill keep my 599.
Hi everyone, I havent posted here in a while, but wanted to share this with the board as it was a huge thing for me. The past year has been a difficult one for me health wise. I was diagnosed with an incurable nerve disease (which is thankfully treatable though). And recently a few other tests came up showing elevated blood levels that shouldnt be. Im hoping they dont find anything, but we will see. So I made the decision to buy my dream car, and trade my 2009 MAserati...
I recently traded my 2009 Maserati Granturismo S for this.... NO REGRETS HERE! 2007 599 GTB AJ
Well they are 21" perelli. I guess it comes with the territory.
2009 Gran Turismo S. 4.7L. Metallic Black exterior, black with red stitching interior. Pure magic! And the crappy Mercedes 2004 C320 in the background. More problems then I can list. AJ
And got my first flat tire today going over a pothole on my way to work! Just spectacular. $550 to replace and for the tire itself.
Bought