or Connect

Posts by jefferyd

If I can really write off all my clothing purchases I would love to know more about it. Srsly.
Busy day for me. Columbia got in touch this week for the screening so I'm in.
Quiet weekend Chris?
Yes
^^Those were made by machine.
A bluff edge may also have some invisible stitching holding the facing to the canvas anywhere from 1/4" to an inch from the edge. You won't see this stitching but you could feel it if doing the pinch test.
I'm afraid it's not for sale, but when we photograph the garment details I will of course share them.
@SoGent Why do you need HF fabric?
Unless your suit is from Oxxford or a good bespoke maker, this line is not stitched by hand but by blindstitch machine. And they are virtually all done by machine, whether you can feel it or not.The roll line, as it is called, has a tendency to gape, or pull away at the chest. To help prevent this, a piece of tape is sewn invisibly along this line, and as it is sewn it is being pulled to effectively shorten the roll line, which helps this area hug the chest. Sometimes...
We are looking for bags etc to store everything properly but first we will document and photograph it all. Maybe we can get you in to help us out...