or Connect

Posts by XenoX101

Quote: Originally Posted by rjakapeanut not that what you said was funny or made any sense at all, but here goes: can we please try to stay on topic? why does every topic have to flame out into a giant clusterfuck of nonsensical arguments. You mean like this one? Quote: Originally Posted by rjakapeanut no. the notion of a god is ridiculous.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Depends on the industry, but generally speaking, the highest paying careers and jobs tend to go to the robots of the world and not the people who had lives in school. Now, obviously I am not advocating locking yourself in a room and doing nothing but studying for 4 straight years. Only do that if you are an extreme gunner of the highest degree, who will settle for absolutely nothing less than perfection at all...
I can't wait to go to uni, some good advice here .
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Seriously. Do they think crap like that actually makes them sound smart? Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow ...and the atheistards just keep on coming! I think it's terribly cute seeing them act all intellectual as if they're the first person to discover science or think 'logically' about God, it's adorably naive.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo It means he's an audio snob Just for telling people he has an APO SACD? I think thats a bit much. Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I refuse to fall down that hole because I'm under the impression there is no ladder out. Sadly this is very true .
You could seek another avenue of advocating change; but if you are not advocating change to a system you disagree with, and you can acknowledge that you have the power to advocate change, then you are still reprehensible for not doing this. One popular (and perhaps more controversial) example is donating to charity, where while you mightn't be in favour of poverty, your decision to keep your wealth in comparison to donating it to the poor makes you somewhat morally...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK I thought this was an over-the-line comment until I realized that it's his user name. Aha yeah +1
Holy shit why do you care so much, I'm very inclined to believe there are other issues at play here, do you feel like a valuable part of society?
Yeah that ^
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon I don't get your point. What's wrong with the smoking industry? I enjoy eating shark/whale, so it is in my interest that the fishermen do not kill them to extinction. My view is that wild food resources should be used more responsibly. That means more regulation and perhaps higher prices. It does not mean that you or I should stop eating something, because somehow it has become morally wrong. Morality of what is right...