Posts by XenoX101

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I don't know if this is what listi was going for, but I went for it: Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Eason wins the burgundy pant contest. I guess this can be my entry. Really liking both of these, probably my favourite from 'AR_Six'.
How could you forget aeglus? That's where my vote would've gone as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong ps lol @ xenox's use of jaded in before citation from online dictionary in reply My bad, fixed.
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc You can have 2-3 people team queueing up for random to get qualify as random team... I haven't tried it but is this for real? major imbalanace if so.
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Looks p. bad Eason. The fuck is with those pants. Sorry to regurgitate but I actually like this, though I might be biased since this is very similar to the typical Aussie indie rockstar look, skinny jeans with cropped skinny blazer. The shoulders might be a tad wide and the pocket square could go but other then that I dig the fit and even moreso I dig the style.
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese I almost put on trousers so that I could join AR's competition, and then I thought, "nah." If the sleeves were 1/2 to 1 inch shorter I wouldn't mind the jacket, but right now it seems to be wearing you.
Haha, thats great actually.
It's pretty and whimsical, but it makes no sense out of context, and the main character's special powers seem much more out of place here. I hope they work a lot on the dialogue and story so that it's more than just a mish mash of steampunk, american history and lightning effects. Just my $0.02.
I think it comes with the league system, every game seems like a tournament match when you realise it affects your global standing, even if you aren't playing for prize money. I strongly suggest playing melee custom games with friends if you don't already (or to do it moreso in this case), they're more lax as they don't affect your league ranking but they are still the same game as league. If you build your confidence enough playing custom games it will likely translate...
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient That story doesn't make any sense I think she was expecting to pay less than $17 not $0, so when she got back $83 change she decided to scream at the waiter that celebrities should be compensated. A similar story I recall is one where she was charged for a drink at a bar to which she replied something along the lines of "Do you know who I am?" and stormed out.