or Connect

Posts by XenoX101

It's pretty and whimsical, but it makes no sense out of context, and the main character's special powers seem much more out of place here. I hope they work a lot on the dialogue and story so that it's more than just a mish mash of steampunk, american history and lightning effects. Just my $0.02.
I think it comes with the league system, every game seems like a tournament match when you realise it affects your global standing, even if you aren't playing for prize money. I strongly suggest playing melee custom games with friends if you don't already (or to do it moreso in this case), they're more lax as they don't affect your league ranking but they are still the same game as league. If you build your confidence enough playing custom games it will likely translate...
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient That story doesn't make any sense I think she was expecting to pay less than $17 not $0, so when she got back $83 change she decided to scream at the waiter that celebrities should be compensated. A similar story I recall is one where she was charged for a drink at a bar to which she replied something along the lines of "Do you know who I am?" and stormed out.
No thanks, she has the worst ego in the world, this is one story I found but I remember hearing of another in similar fashion. Quote: “While Mario was friendly to everyone, Eva was sullen and refused to talk with anyone. When the waitress gave her a $17 bill, she handed over a hundred dollar bill and when the waitress brought back her change, Eva grabbed her changed, snipped at the waitress that “Celebrities should be comped!” and stalked out without even...
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Every single time I take you off ignore... Just speaking from my personal experience, most of my friends don't drink during the week, and I personally don't go out on weekdays because of my studies, so I don't quite get people who can keep up with studies and regular drinking habits (not to mention the cost).
Quote: Originally Posted by Becks23 Just like the FDA is having people believe grains are crucial to a healthy diet, or those that push soy proteins... there's a lot of BS out there that has become wrongly...
I wonder if you could sue a game company for releasing a substantially buggy game, after all it is still a consumer product and so it should be expected to adhere to some standard of quality control. It's certainly an issue when millions of people buy a game which they ultimately are unhappy with because a company didn't produce a proper product. If it were a more respectable product I'm sure there would be a lawsuit involved, you could almost relate it to buying a DVD...
Quote: Originally Posted by not_a_virus.exe about to hit the sack so i can't go into detail, but here's a source for now: http://johnbarban.com/breakfast-the-...al-of-the-day/ Well if some random fitness dude blogs about it then it must be true! Sorry but you'll have to do better then that to prove that eating breakfast doesn't benefit one's health, and to be honest I'm somewhat skeptical of anyone claiming this, as there's all the chance...
Quote: Originally Posted by not_a_virus.exe contrary to popular belief, breakfast is no more and less important than any other meal of the deal. i frequently "skip" it and only eat until i feel hungry or someone brings in some treats for the office. all the benefits that the industry likes to cite for eating breakfast is a load of crap. What? Where'd you read this? If you're going to make such outlandish claims at least have some source to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Shaving is tough.