or Connect

Posts by XenoX101

It was a call center job for a liquor company, and call center jobs around here usually have a business casual dress code from my experience. Though you're right to be safe I probably should have erred on the side of being over-dressed than under-dressed, only problem is I have so few business clothes that fit me properly, I almost thought it would reflect worse on me if my clothes were ill-fitting than if they were slightly too casual.
Hello SF, long time no post. Had a small job interview today so I decided to dress up a bit. Alternative Shirt close-up Shoes close-up Shirt: Jil Sander Tie: Raf Simons, wool Pants: Yohji Yamamoto Shoes: Alden 901's
I like how "rich" is part of the equation, up yourself much? Also I'd be VERY interested to hear what her definition of "poor" constitutes .
Quote: Originally Posted by akatsuki Prozac and most SSRIs are no more effective than placebo. Here is a layperson's article: http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-patients.html I'd check through your vitamin levels and hormones if your doc hasn't (most don't bother and jump right to SSRIs). This might be true in some cases, but I don't believe this to be as hard and fast as it appears in the article. I think this would be more a symptom of...
This thread needs more pics.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason That kind of person is the last kind I'd willingly fight. Desperate people, no matter how they look, are fucking scary because they'll do fucking anything. Some frat-boy dipshit with gym muscles, no worries, but some meth-head who probably has sucked dick for a score is the last person you want to get involved with. Unless you want your dick sucked. I have heard that people on drugs are the most difficult to...
Mass Effect is all glitter and polish in my opinion, sure it has a great story and amazing graphics & cinematics, but the gameplay is mediocre at best.
Pretty funny.
People's tastes differ, shock, horror.
I have a question though for those who find dreams to have no value, purely for inquisition sake. If dreams have no value, then why do they exist? What biological purpose does dreaming serve? Secondly, if they are simply random sets of memories, might they still have an artistic value, in their subverting consciousness? Or do dreams really subvert the conscience?