or Connect

Posts by A Fellow Linguist

Accidentally cut my hair way too short today. Which sucks because it's getting kinda chilly. EG/Jcrew/Gitman/Uniqlo/MOMA
This halloween I'm going to be a dracula.
Mods change my name to Kittens Akimbo also I really really like that El Bert fit.
This is an awesome idea and I want to do it too. Actually, a bunch of SF people should submit pics of themselves doing corny GQ jump poses in crazy outfits.Gonna need to bust out the EG morning coat and Grundahl wizard robe for this one.
On a pattern like this, by daylight, there is a lack of sequence, a defiance of law, that is a constant irritant to a normal mind.The color is hideous enough, and unreliable enough, and infuriating enough, but the pattern is torturing.It is the strangest yellow, that wall-paper! It makes me think of all the yellow things I ever saw--not beautiful ones like buttercups, but old foul, bad yellow things.
I think it would be fine if you wore black shoes with it. Also agreed on the picture making the break look weird, it's fine irl. It probably helps that you're quite tall.
I think Yuck got a new singer recently? Either way, the new stuff seems on par with the old. I got hooked a few years back after listening to Rubber.Annnnnnd after hearing this song for the first time in a while I'm in love again. Now I want to be in a shoegaze band.
Sorry for the awkward angle, I still haven't found a great place to take pictures at the new house. Same as it ever was! Cloak / Schneider / BoO / Nudies / Buttero Maybe plokhov will see this if he reads the forum for his interview !!