or Connect

Posts by A Fellow Linguist

20 thumbs in 20 minutes.. Parker is going to break the forums with this one.
Woah I like that this exists. I perused like two dozen pages, found one outfit I thought was cool - the dude's suit looked like David Byrne in Stop Making Sense, but I think it was probably unintentional so I dunno.
Three days in a row! Can't be stopped! Geller / All Saints / BoO / John Elliot / Buzz Rickson
Guys I really wasn't expecting such a positive response for my pic yesterday, thanks a lot! Here's another, because I wear the same things all the time: Cloak / Brooklyn tailors / Uniqlo / Buzz Rickson
I got these around the beginning of summer (they're the skinny/tapered cut) when my Diors sustained a fatal tear. The cut is very similar - I had both in sz 29 and they're almost indistinguishable. I wish the Uniqlo were button fly, but for $50 it's hard to argue.You guys make me feel special ! 48 people on the internet think I look cuuuuuuteee today/
JUST AS PLANNED Also I have to maintain my image as an Internet Fashion Tough Guy.
Accidentally cut my hair way too short today. Which sucks because it's getting kinda chilly. EG/Jcrew/Gitman/Uniqlo/MOMA
This halloween I'm going to be a dracula.
Mods change my name to Kittens Akimbo also I really really like that El Bert fit.