or Connect

Posts by A Fellow Linguist

YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Have you ever seen synth's face? How can you be sure there's only one synth?
Post count is like an old fashioned odometer, jet's rolled over a few years ago.
Somebody please do "Holding a Drink" as their topic for the SW&D weekly challenge. Entrants will be graded for complexity of recipe, creativity, ABV, etc.
Last time I was in Independence I almost bought a panda print gitman vintage shirt. I think I would have regretted that one. Looks really good, fishbones.
My roommate rides one, and has a love/hate relationship with it. I have a fascination with it that I'm willfully ignoring.
notwithit, this might be my favorite from you. The color palette is awesome, I'd wear it in a heartbeat. Also one of the only stark fits I've really liked. Really sharp looking.
I don't think fok is saying that you don't find anything new - the internet definitely opens up possibilities. I'd never know about any of the stuff I wear now without styleforum. My impression is that fok is talking about the kind of thing where maybe you're in the library looking for a book, and something totally unrelated catches your eye. You find a lot of cool stuff that way.
Oh good, I was getting tired of carefully curating my private select of timeless gear.