or Connect

Posts by A Fellow Linguist

Two more for the block list.
So I just ordered those frames. I found them significantly cheaper than a few others I was looking at (Cutler and Gross, Linda Farrow, Garrett Leight), and that sealed the deal for me.
d d d double post
^ applies to you more than anyone. Well, maybe SvB has you beat.
Synth, I just want to say that I love the essays under "What this looks like:". This wandering, everyman narrator who bumps into all sorts of colorful characters reminds me of the better parts of Augie March. But in a way it's also like how I experienced WAYWT for a while when I first joined, and still do to some extent. You come to this site and see people dressed in ways that are totally foreign, and it's like, "where the hell does this guy come from? What does he do...
You guys are making me think I need to drive over to Boston this weekend and check some things out. It's a whole new world for me over here!
Should I buy these frames? They're Barton Perreira. I'm looking for something new in the same shape as what I have now. Other suggestions are very welcome.
I'm in love with this.
I was also really impressed with the Barena stuff I saw at Barney's in chicago. The materials were all very nice, and I'm a sucker for that kind of soft tailoring so of course I was into it. I would probably be saving up for a piece or two if I didn't already own like five casual blazers. Gonna be done with outerwear for a while...
Mesh over tweed All the materials look really excellent, actually. Do you know if those skirt panel things are separate pieces, or attached to the jackets?