or Connect

Posts by A Fellow Linguist

Mesh over tweed All the materials look really excellent, actually. Do you know if those skirt panel things are separate pieces, or attached to the jackets?
This is really cool looking, do you have any info on stockists, etc.?
good thread sipang
Your collection of moog pedals is cool but everything else about this is really lame? I dunno, mixed feelings.
Does anyone here wear glasses that aren't black, tortoise, or another "standard" color as an everyday thing? Does it make coordinating outfits more difficult? Do you ever get tired of seeing it on your face? I kinda want a pair of olive frames. Would likely get the same / similar shape to what I have now, though.
Thewho, I sat down and read like half of death ray at the MCA on Saturday due to recognizing your avatar. Cool stuff.
I got to check out Gallery Aesthete on Friday, seems like a pretty cool place. I was just cruising around waiting for my friend to get off work when I recalled hearing about it, but I couldn't remember the name or where it was located, so I thought I was I was out of luck. Not 30 seconds later a dude decked out in RO (I think?) approached me, handed me a little booklet about the place, and directed me through an unmarked door. It was like the room of requirement or some...
Geller hat from the sample sale came today, and it's too big. I don't know if it suits my face anyway.
I'm not a watch wearer and I understand where you're coming from, but it's also kind of a testament to how iconic that design is. If you ask somebody off the street to imagine a watch, they probably think of something like a submariner.
and