or Connect

Posts by David Watts

In the words of "Making the Grade" (1984): IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow ^ It's like Jersey Shore meet's SF! More like Holdfast's guido cousin (cugino).
Blue-eyed soul... Edit - I recommend listening to "Sara Smile" by Hall & Oates while viewing this particular montage.
Excellent choice of username.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Didn't GG Allin pull this type of stuff about 20 years ago? As far as I can tell, this is just a crappy knockoff. Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher He was far worse. I've seen NOFX live, and I've seen GG Allin live. GG was much, much better. Far worse in his antics, yes. Which means he was infinitely more entertaining, and with better music. "Gimmie Some Head" with...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Light grey hopsack...works with so much...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar The great Louis Ferdinand Destouches or Celine , one of the most important writer of the last century according to the most prominent American writers such as Bukowski , was using it to bring rythm to his writings... FTFY.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Very Austin Powers... I prefer (Michael Caine) now...He acted recently in very good movies.. I hate Alfie and that East End crap... Even though I wanted to like it... I thought Harry Brown was ... ...
Pm sent on grey and pink Pucci square.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doxe But with each discovery brings new insight. For example, I just discovered MC5. I cannot believe I've never heard of this group. I can hear them in a lot of the music that I already know and love. If you haven't already, check out Please Kill Me by Legs McNeil. It has a large section on the Velvet Underground, MC5, and The Stooges with tons of amazing stories. Quote: Originally Posted by...