or Connect

Posts by David Watts

Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Quote: Originally Posted by intent A sign that Mark McNairy has fallen to the hobos. FTFY. Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Former drummer for Rich Kids on LSD (also a part-time actor).
PM Senior Member Osprey Guy - he's the resident Versace expert/seller. PS - Welcome to Styleforvm, one of the few unitarian-oriented bulletin boards in the Prodigy.net family of online services. I look forward to more of your poasts! - N
Quote: Originally Posted by JDixon Just to clarify, it wasn't a sports bar, it was a country pub with a decent beer garden.... Hmm, sounds like the pub in Eden Lake. I would recommend staying away in perpetuity
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS You know the guy that plays Saul has studied many personal injury lawyers to play that part - just look at his facial expressions and his constant gesticulations. Bob Odenkirk is one of the great comic talents of our time. He's worked on everything from SNL (the good years), to Get a Life, The Ben Stiller Show, Mr. Show, Seinfeld, NewsRadio, Tenacious D, Conan O'Brien , Arrested Development, Larry...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher (as did Mad Men last season) It was during the last season of Mad Men that I realized MM, while entertaining and eminently watchable, paled in comparison to the brilliance of Breaking Bad...
"You just bought a three hundred dollar suit, PSYCHO!!!"
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangfastic ... The tag says .. ahem.. 'Pedo'... In addition to the (obvious) connotations, "Pedo" also means "Fart" in Spanish...
In the words of "Making the Grade" (1984): IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...