or Connect

Posts by David Watts

Not this guy again... Quote: Originally Posted by eightysixed Looks like he caught wind of this thread... To My Fans at Style Forum Since you are all so big on taking my photos and calling me terrible looking, here's a photo you can post on your next thread about my blog:
LabelKing in 5, 4, 3...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman He curries plenty of favour in these parts. ISWYDT.
Dum Dum Girls "Oh Mein M" is the best song ever sung in German.
Riverdance! Yet again, the music during the lab montage ("Ginza" by Vince Guaraldi of Peanuts fame), was all killer no filler. I was also happy to see one last, classic RV moment before bidding farewell.
Quote: Originally Posted by barims That's an ideal debauchery suit and should be worn whilst driving to Moroder, Sylvester and Jan Hammer before indulging in whatever username79 suggests IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bounder Public restrooms are very popular amongst SF cognoscenti. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria That is for the lounge suit...or maybe cricket blazer if it is the weekend. The main problem with the public lavatory is that the commodes do not have lids that are carpeted. This makes the public toilet dicey as a photographic dais, which is why the ultimate shots are reserved for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by slappy Lenny Bruce autobiographies are the new Persian rug.
Excellent Coach reference.