or Connect

Posts by David Watts

Vox, is your Negroni served stirred and up? If so, for shame.
No. Don't buy polished leather (aka corrected grain). Step up to proper calfskin for only a few dollars more. Check Herring Shoes UK for good deals on Loakes and other similiar shoes.
^^ We share the same birthday (November 24).
Others have called for a moratorium on fl pics, but this is too good not to post:
Charvet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial I don't know why Jeremy Clarkson gets such a bad rap. "He takes it too far sometimes." IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed...
Prostate cancer claims another one. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
A cursory search reveals this article from Details: Say No To Squared-Toe Shoes If you're still lacing up Pilgrim-style footwear every day, you missed a big memo. And this quote from John Varvatos, also from Details: "1. Shoes are very important. You'll see guys who put on a great-looking suit and have these awful black, chunky, square-toed shoes on. They look like they cost $59. It totally ruins the look." Of course, if you're worried about the "'gay'...
From a recent event chronicled by our very own LabelKing.
Pretty good Lazlo Toth-style trolling, just tone it down a bit.