or Connect

Posts by David Watts

Start here. I've also had success with mediafire, blogspot, rapidshare, and hotfile for specific titles. E.G.: site:mediafire.com nabokov lolita
Excellent cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out." Other three tracks are pretty good as well. PS - I also enjoy Silvertone guitars.
Go with chukkas or chelsea boots. Preferably in suede. Herring Shoes will have any number of options in your price range. For example: Boots. Suede.
Quote: Originally Posted by anuar Gotta love Martin Starr.
^^^Ouch. What did you say to Renoir, De Sica, Ozu, Godard, Herzog, Bergman, Truffaut, Kurasowa, Cassavetes, Woody Allen, Fellini, & Antonioni, et al? The training montage in Cockfighter alone is up there with the best of them, from Eisenstein to Rocky... Excerpted from 0:21 - 0:27 in the following trailer: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held...
Although I'd like to claim something tasteful, perhaps courtesy of Shostakovich or Mahler, the reality is much more crude. Usually, it's "Cheri Love Affair," "Gimmie Some Head," or "C**k on the Loose," as performed by Sir GG Allin.
Coincidentally(?), the popular blogs A Continuous Lean & The Selvedge Yard both had recent features concerning Two-Lane Blacktop. .
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Grampa Simpson (0:21)? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....