or Connect

Posts by David Watts

^^^ Detroit Cobras did an excellent cover of that one. The original remains superior, however.
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas San Andreas is feeling her oats today. Just a friendly reminder that today is the 105th anniversary of the 1906 quake...
I also enjoy the Sleigh Bells. Sue me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip followed by: If you haven't read it already, check out the epic essay Lester Bangs wrote about Astral Weeks.
"You're going to miss the 1990s more than you ever thought" A radical pessimist's guide to the next 10 years, Douglas Coupland
Quote: Originally Posted by bwessel Also if any of you know of makers with a jacket cut similar to Hart Schaffner Marx (specifically the cut in the shoulder / under arm area) that would be great. Hickey Freeman, Brooks Brothers, Southwick, Burberry, Austin Reed, Oxxford, et al.
Start here. I've also had success with mediafire, blogspot, rapidshare, and hotfile for specific titles. E.G.: site:mediafire.com nabokov lolita
Excellent cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out." Other three tracks are pretty good as well. PS - I also enjoy Silvertone guitars.
Go with chukkas or chelsea boots. Preferably in suede. Herring Shoes will have any number of options in your price range. For example: Boots. Suede.