or Connect

Posts by David Watts

Bowie is generally more well known than Eno/Ferry/Roxy music, Marc Bolan/T. Rex, and Iggy Pop/The Stooges. Does it follow that a less famous contemporary of Bowie is a poor man's version of him? Because Bowie is a better businessman? I thought music was art?
Czech out Kubrick's Barry Lyndon. Three hours of breeks pr0n galore. Ruined me for office pants. Breekin 2: Electric Boogaloo:
Roxy Music are up there with The Kinks and Velvet Underground. Country Life and Siren are probably my two favorite Roxy albums.
Badlands by Terry Malick.
Quote: Originally Posted by either/or actually imageshack does work, if you know how. BTW, I think the joke is this:
At the moment, Thee Oh Sees. Quote: Originally Posted by 1969 Of all time, The Kinks.
Even Dwarfs Started Small by Werner Herzog.
Chi Lites - "Stoned Out Of My Mind." Back when I drove a triple cream 1978 Cadillac DeVille (Ahh... c'mon baby. You know its got a few years, but it's a cream puff.) this was my go-to song to blast on the 8-track during a sunny Sunday afternoon drive... Later sampled by Slick Rick on "Bond" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the...
Sly & The Family Stone - "Underdog" Later covered by the Dirtbombs. I'm on the fence as to which version is better. Edit - NVM, Sly version is still the best. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed...