or Connect

Posts by trd6478

Hello, Up for sale are my size 8.5 Indy Boots, been worn very lightly to the office 5-7 times. Price includes shipping. I will ship internationally but please contact me about shipping costs. I accept paypal and am open to other payment options but again please contact me first.
What is this nonsense about a $20 coupon? want to give one of their oxfords a whirl
For sale are a pair of RRL Officers Chinos. They have been worn but are in excellent condition. They are rust colored and are tagged 29x32. The waist measures 30" and the leg opening is 7.5". Please PM me with any other questions. Shipping will be $7 within the continental US, contact me about international shipping rates
Up for sale is a beautiful off-white RRL shirt. I wore it a few times, but no longer fits due to weight gain. It has authentic mother of pearl buttons, and is overall outstanding quality. It is a size small and measures 15.5" at the neck, 34" from shoulder to the end of the cuff and 19" from pit to pit. Asking $40, shipping will be $6 in the continental US, PM regarding international rates
sold
Hello all. Up for sale are my APC Petit Standards, worn about 6 months, rinsed twice. They still have tons of life left. Unfortunately squatting didnt let me enjoy them any longer. The waist measures 15.5" across and the inseam 33" Asking $60 Also up for sale is a beautiful off-white RRL shirt. I wore it a few times, but like the jeans, no longer fits due to my weight gain. It has authentic mother of pearl buttons, and is overall outstanding quality. It is a size small...
SOLD
Hello all, im selling my Nikon D40 DSLR. It is used but in excellent condition. It comes with a Nikon bag, 2 Nikon lenses, charger, strap, battery and a 2GB SD card. I will ship internationally but please inquire about shipping costs. This is a great little camera for a great price. Please PM me with offers.
Hello, I dont post much but ive been here for a while, please let me know if you want any references as i have sold a great deal on this board. I can be paid via paypal but please mark it as a personal payment. Thanks. The shoes are pictured uncleaned/without shoe trees to give you a better idea of the actual condition/use. They can be cleaned thoroughly before shipping upon request. Domestic shipping (US) is included in the price, please contact me about pricing if you...
Hello, I dont post much but ive been here for a while, please let me know if you want any references as i have sold a great deal on this board. I can be paid via paypal but please mark it as a personal payment. Thanks. The shoes are pictured uncleaned/without shoe trees to give you a better idea of the actual condition/use. They can be cleaned thoroughly before shipping upon request. Domestic shipping (US) is included in the price, please contact me about pricing if you...