or Connect

Posts by fwedo

superbe. bravo.
For example, for this item : http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41850376&cp=1766205.1895470&view=99&ab=ln_men_cs_sportcoats&parentPage=family I have seen it yesterday (same cut, same fabrics, same all) and it was made in Slovakia. Or maybe they have 2 factories for the same item ?
I have seen new season POLO jacket yesterday in France (Le Bon marché). They have the new label (blue and yellow) and they are no longer made in Italy but in Slovakia. Still, they look very good...Sizing is slim fit. The website says Italy, the label inside says Slovakia... Don't know if it is only for European market...
True. And it seems that Polo Ralph Lauren line use a new label, also more Rugny-esque (blue and yellow). I don't know if the current one (blue and white) is going to disappear...
Yes, normal size. Don't worry, they stretch and become like others LS...It takes time (months) because denim is heavy. Wear them and ride your bicycle under the rain...it helps !
they stretch a bit...but yes, they are slimmer than others low straight
I went to Hunstman last week to see their ready to wear : - made in Italy - impressive details and quality seems very high - beautiful fabrics (I have tried an amazing linen/wool/silk jacket) - fit is very slim, I'm a thin 178cm and 70kg and it fits perfectly. Cut seems very 'italian' to me - alterations and button sleeves are made in the basement - Comparing to RL Purple Label jackets, it seems to me that Huntsman is above (in prices too : 2200£ for a jacket and no...
I wear 30 in RRL jeans and chinos and all my RRL belts are 32
Concerning PL pants, I have seen 3 references of cut : - Madison : very large - Harrison : normal cut to me, even if it is described as slim straight. True to size. - Eaton : it's described as straight slim fit on the website, but harrison also and and harrison cut is definitely not a slim straight fit. Never try Eaton cut. any other information on Purple label pants sizing ?
thank you. I must say that sizing up depends on your shape. To me: 178 and 70kg, no need to size up. Drakes custom fits me perfecty, from shoulders to lenght, the sizing is really excellent both on PL et PRL custom fit.