or Connect

Posts by fwedo

I have 10 Low Straight and some are tight and have very low waist and others are more roomy. Some are short in lenght and other are not. And they are all the same model, but not the same wash... And not the same fabric (japan, cone). Concerning shirts, I have some shirts in S and other in M and they fit nearly the same. they are also the same model : workwear. So, yes, RRL have no constant sizing, even in similar models. This is why I never buy Jeans or shirts on internet....
Dave, what are themes for next spring ? Something with safari ?
They stretch a lot...That is the pb of these pants IMO.
Thanks. Nothing particular on the sacramento low straight cut ?I have tried one few month ago and it was really more roomy than usual LS...
yes, this is that, from my experience
Wool shrinks a lot at hight temperatures.And yes, cotton shrinks also, but stretches far more... and at the end, a lot of my chinos, tees, hoodies and jeans are now far too big.
if it's cotton, it never shrink for a long time, even at high temperature.Cotton tends to stretch a lot, especially on RRL stuffs.
All RLPL items have this label with "made in italy" on it since 2 years now. ...when they are made in Italy, of course...
superbe. bravo.
For example, for this item : http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41850376&cp=1766205.1895470&view=99&ab=ln_men_cs_sportcoats&parentPage=family I have seen it yesterday (same cut, same fabrics, same all) and it was made in Slovakia. Or maybe they have 2 factories for the same item ?