or Connect

Posts by escarole

Brand new bottle of the excellent fragrance "Laurel" by Monocle. Made by Comme des Garcons in France. Bottle is completely unused but does not have box.
I have a pair of the most gorgeous sneakers I have ever held for sale as I ordered them sight unseen and they are simply one size too big. They have never been worn and are brand new in the box with dustbag, etc. I have since bought another pair of Gianvito Rossis in a size that works for me and will reluctantly part with these. The craftsmanship on these shoes is unbelievable - I purchased a pair of Common Projects at the same time and the two aren't even comparable. ...
These were my go-to jeans for a while in size 31, but I changed up my training and dropped a waist size so the few pairs I have are a bit too boxy in the legs now. A size 30 would be perfect. I can either pay cash or swap for a NWT pair in size 31 if anyone is looking for that. I have both indigo and black colors. Hit me up!
I'm selling a new and unworn pair of the yellow Common Projects Desert Boot/Chukkas from a few seasons ago completely unworn and new in box. Size is 42, which equates to a U.S. 10-10.5, depending on your foot. These are a great modern take on a classic design. Long gone and deadstock by now; I'm selling these for $155 including U.S. shipping. Willing to ship elsewhere, will just be a little additional (safe to assume $175 all-in). Let me know if you have any questions!
I have a new and unused bottle of Chanel Bleu eau de toilette that I was given as a gift, but it just isn't for me. This is a staple fragrance for most and goes well in all situations - very versatile. Selling well below retail and looking for $55 shipped CONUS. PM if you have any questions.
I've become very picky about the quality and look of shirt buttons and have several great shirts that look cheapened by subpar buttons. Can anyone point me to a good supplier of top quality buttons? They don't necessarily have to be mother of pearl, just looking for very high quality. My personal preference is either the smaller, thicker buttons or very flat, minimal ones. Any help is appreciated!
Had a pair of these that got ripped and wouldn't mind finding a clean one. Anyone got?
I'm on the bid for pretty much anything sized M or L. Specifically interested in sweaters/cashmeres/cardigans. Let me know what you got!
I have a great pair of Rag & Bone RB11X jeans that I never wore and need to move along - these are priced for quick sale. This is the slightly worn-in "Dover" wash they've used in a few of their styles. Very nice and understated. Pics and details are available here: http://www.rag-bone.com/RB11X__Dover/pd/np/700/p/1129.html Size is 32 and these fit true. Hit me up with any questions!
Price drop to $80 obo!