or Connect

Posts by justlurkingthanks

Really surprised I don't have watchers on these Allen Edmonds Walton split-toes, 11.5. They are beauties!
Going Soon! Vintage Quoddy boat shoes size 7.5 or 8 -- these are beauties The sickest motorcycle boots evah! 10.5
Bad ass, real deal, vintage motorcycle engineer boots. Interesting buckle. Horseshoe heel!
Got a pair of Quoddy boat shoes. Wish they fit me. They are vintage and exquisitely made. Do they still do this tag? Vibram sole Extra row of stitching on the toe. I don't think they do that any more. Cool logo
Guy Trebay really wants you to know that fashion is not gay. Somewhat useless essay, which is undermined by this other feature seems to say "gay" or at least "pederast."
I have the skinny and I agree it is looser up top, but tourniquet-like around the calves. I also have the straight, which is a far better slim fit throughout.
Hey Mods: Please move this into the eBay thread. My apologies, thought I was in that thread when I started this.
VINTAGE FILSON MACKINAW JACKET COAT WOOL LARGE Red / Black CLASSIC! VTG MIGHTIEST Mighty Mac Brown Corduroy Jacket Coat BEAUTY! Large
I went to Dreamland today. The store that is. It's on 36th Street, aka The Avenue, in Hampden, right outside Baltimore. It had some stuff. Not a huge selection. More women's stuff. An antiques store nearby actually had a fairly large men's section in the basement. Down the street was Sixteen Tons, which had lots of style but very little vintage. They had some cool new stuff, such as Naked and Famous jeans and Red Wing Gentleman Travelers. We found a few nicely stocked...
Thanks, Spoo! Only one response, guys? Don't hold out on your style brothers! I am going to scout out Dreamland in Baltimore today and I will give you a report.