or Connect

Posts by Sharlatan

price drop on mcqueens
price drop on mcqueens and TBCs
More price drops
Price drops
Some interesting stuff I found at the local outlet, in case anyone wants a proxy... prices, as usual, include conus shipping. Dior Homme high-top GATs in size 46, model is B48, baller as hell and wish they were my size. Asking $270 (not my pic, sneaks are the same as in this auction except in size EU 46) Jil Sander leather in tan, size 48 (x3), buttery soft with a cotton lining, pretty lightweight. The one in the pic's got a torn hanger-loop, otherwise I...
Interested in the SS and n(n)...any better pics of the SS? And what is fully-stretched waist measurement on the n(n)?
Just got a pair of those myself, they are gorgeous
Wanted to add a couple pairs of shoes to my old thread but wasn't able to edit, so hopefully it's not against the rules if I start a new one instead of replying to the old one... (All prices include shipping in conus) -- BNIB Romano Martegani semibrogue captoe balmorals, size 11 (fit about half size big) - $160 BNIB Paul Smith jodhpur-style boots in dip-dye black, size UK 11 - $165 Martin Dingman x Silvano Sassetti, austerity...
Wanted to add a couple pairs of shoes to my old thread but wasn't able to edit, so hopefully it's not against the rules if I start a new one instead of replying to the old one... (All prices include shipping in conus) -- BNIB Romano Martegani semibrogue captoe balmorals, size 11 (fit about half size big) - $160 BNIB Paul Smith jodhpur-style boots in dip-dye black, size UK 11 - $165 Martin Dingman x Silvano Sassetti, austerity...
exam krackers ftw