or Connect

Posts by whiteslashasian

I love internet badasses with low reading comprehension skills and even thinner skin.
I have a box of the La Riqueza that I haven't cracked open yet and fivers or tenners of the Cojonu's 2003, 2006, 2009, and 2012's. I still need to get my hands on some of those Fausto's!
The ant-Trump protesters aren't very good with handling their message other than "fuck Trump and his supporters". It's just feeding into his rhetoric about having to "save America" from itself.
Had a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje in Corona Extra last night. This was an excellent smoke. It wasn't an overpowering or full bodied cigar, but it was incredibly refined and complex. There was an excellent saltiness that came in with the cedar, cinnamon, earth, slight espresso and cocoa. Smoke time was also close to 1.5 hours for a 5.5" x 46 stick.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was talking about the same exact place in the vast area that NYC encompasses where the juice is simply kept in the bags. The seafood restaurants near my office (not in Financial) regularly leave residue and some content on to the sidewalks and cobblestone streets. Therefore, in the case I was talking about, the smell IS in the road.What do you think the rats do, untie the bags and carefully pick the contents? They rip holes in...
My post going over your head is not a surprise at this point.The garbage juices really sink nicely into the cobblestone streets requiring either a good power washing (HAH) or summer thundershower to cleanse. The hot summer garbage smell never fails to provoke fond memories of our fair city.
*edit* Ah crap, forgot to refresh and made this comment based on a 3 hour old thread Cool story bro. Tell us more about your hateful views of the greatest city in the world to bash on.
I don't think that basement troll Minecraft creator understands his patriarchal privilege. He's probably is a r/truecel-er.
I have it on good authority that Conne is now a former truecel.
Seems like "dry boxing" is becoming a popular trend for anywhere from an hour to 48 hours before smoking to bring out the best in some cigars. One week though - glad it worked out for you with that stick!