or Connect

Posts by whiteslashasian

Well, this weekend I completed the work on my Acura RL. The harmonic balancer pulley (crank pulley) was completely shot. There's a rubber dampener between the crank disc and the grooved serpentine belt pulley ring which had deteriorated to the point were they were no longer attached. The alignment was off by an inch, causing the belt squeal and peripheral device malfunctions. While in there I did the timing belt replacement, tensioners, idler pulleys, water pump, power...
You do realize that you linked three different 1996 Miata's in the last 20 posts alone, right?There's the clean looking red, the plastidip red, and the dark (dirty wheel) one.
^ That's how I understood your initial statement. I've been looking at some Boxsters and it really runs the gamut in the $9-12k market. You can get some pretty ratty looking examples and others which have clearly been well taken care of. It would definitely suck if you are in the latter camp and then have insurance total your car.
Looks like a nice sleeper type deal. Working on a blown car will steepen your learning curve though... I personally wouldn't trust some other guy's work on a Miata he's letting go for only $4,000.
Right, the rest of the world operates on outright bribes and thinly veiled kickbacks.
Armenia isn't terribly happy right now with their government. That weird hostage/armed stand off going on right now at least isn't all that violent (yet). http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/27/world/europe/ap-eu-armenia-attack.html?_r=0
Well, Trump was already nominated, so they can't stoop quite that low.
You will be the savior to shed light upon all such ignorant sheep. Be the shining beacon of truth, espousing the way things were once and should be again! Make SF great again, one post at a time.
His handle has the word "law" in it, so yes.
Sounds a like we really need to up our racism game when it comes to immigration!