or Connect

Posts by whiteslashasian

From my previous post "Club Allones Edicion Limitada 2015 which I smoked last night. It was sweet and a bit fruity, some tea notes that built into powerful cedar, earth, and leather. Honestly it was a bit uncouth and could probably have used at least a year of aging."I think it was an interesting enough profile that aging would be worth it. The construction and burn were flawless from that one stick.
I forgot to upload a shot of the RACA That stopper is for a half full bottle of Basil Hayden's that we finished off with the smokes.
Was overseas and picked up a trio of CC's. RA Club Allones Edicion Limitada 2015 which I smoked last night. It was sweet and a bit fruity, some tea notes that built into powerful cedar, earth, and leather. Honestly it was a bit uncouth and could probably have used at least a year of aging. I also have a R y J for La Casa del Habano and a Siglo IV waiting. I should probably crack into the RAS and Mag46's for a taste since it's been 3 months or so since I got them. @gnatty8...
Prepare your minds and bodies, I'm in! Will update with the required info later....
Haha, Vinny Chase. That's more like Elmhurst - Rego Park - Forest Hills.
Little Egypt is pretty dope. I love walking down Steinway in the summer and spotting a gem like Sissy McGinty's Irish pub in the middle of the Hookah and Shawarma joints.
You gonna cry about it, like the cuck you are?
Taurus SHO?
Astoria is pretty cool and easy to get into Manhattan, might start dragging on a commute if you're going south of 14th. Definitely wouldn't want to live in Astoria if I had to commute to DUMBO.@GreenFrog Just sublet from me for 8 months when I move out in Nov. Can't beat the area (NoMad/Chelsea location) or the price for the apt. It's just not "luxury".
You could always use your phone in the executive washroom, disconnect it from the office wifi first if you're that worried