or Connect

Posts by whiteslashasian

GOAT miracle three contender?
Yankees have looked quite good over the last week. Mets are on FIRE coming into this subway series. I don't have any illusions that the Yankees will take the series, but I'd like to come away with one win...
My brother was telling me how he heard some not so great things about AoU. He's far more excited to see MM: Fury Road.
I agree about the Aventador. I saw a roadster yesterday when leaving my office (on my bike lol) and I stopped for a moment to take it all in. It's a very visually interesting car.
Only two out, 3 more to go in the first set. Then 5 more in the second set... We have a long way to go.
Mystborn is decent. Stormlight Archives (Way of Kings, Words of Radiance) is pretty great.
I find myself yelling at cars turning when the car traffic turn signal is red and the bicycle lane signal is green. This morning a cab cut into the bike lane right in front of me (either didn't look in his mirrors or didn't give a fuck) to drop off a fare; I yelled at him too. I'm just an insufferable cyclist asshole.
Don't even get me started on the price of responsibly farmed, fair trade, organic Quinoa these days...
A friend of mine wanted to watch this but I couldn't make the showing time... Still on my list to watch.
I kinda like the Dune house. Other one, concept of taking one traditional looking house and fracturing it, is interesting, but poorly executed.