or Connect

Posts by whiteslashasian

Pitches he swung at were so far outside the zone though... I kept shaking my head that entire at bat.
Got back from a perfectly sunny and beautiful Florida trip to 47 degrees when landing in NYC. I was prepared this morning though.
Mine has 5 but they're done quite tastefully and not confusing to use at all.The Ford one looks a bit
I'm building my bike with SRAM 10 sp. Mostly Force and some Rival. I don't see the need for the $$$$ increase for the 11 sp, especially as a rare night and weekend poodler. I have really slacked off on the build... I still need to install the bottom bracket and crank, cable routing through the frame, and then the fine tuning. I actually snagged a brand new Ultegra cassette last night off a dude in my 'hood (craigslist) for $25! Should be absolutely compatible with my SRAM...
Fuck anyone that rides on sidewalks. Also anyone riding the wrong way on streets. I always look both ways now after so many close calls.
Nice. That 105 Groupset should be solid for years to come.
Lovely weather during my walk to work this morning. Sun shining, light breeze, cool enough for a sweater, selvedge denim, and some boots.
It's the man himself.
I assume that person would have a suit or two that are like this: