Posts by hangten

Quick snap of burgundy Cordovan wholecuts rain last in the wild
So does anyone know if there are any leathers to avoid going mto? Specifically any corrected leathers? Is the whole calf leather catalog full grain?
So I just moved to Singapore where I finally have been able to try Carmina. And let me tell you that I am very impressed. I like them as much as my EG's and Lobb. Pics of my newest additions Cordovan wholecut on Rain size 9.5 Black monk on Alcudia size 10 For reference EG 808 and 82 10.5e Lobb 7000 and 8000 10e
For Sale: Iron Heart IHSH-109 Red Buffolo Check Heavy Flannel size medium M. Purchased at Self Edge in San Francisco earlier this year. Washed and dried once. Will come with flasher. Measurements: Chest P2P: 21.5 BoC: 27.25 Shoulder: 17.5 Arm: 24.25 Shipping included in the conUS for asking price.
For sale: Will also consider trades as well. For just about anything SF typically has to offer. Edward Green 10.5uk, size 11 black boots, leather jackets, size 30 denim, 38r suit/sport coat, home audio or guitar related SLP SL01 white low sneakers size 44 m. These are brand new in the box, never worn. Included are a set of extra laces, and the shoe bag as pictured as well as the slp shopping bag. I purchased these from the slp boutique in Chicago and never wore...
Icebreaker Anatomica Long Sleeve Crewe, Medium I have two of these and have thrown on on eBay. They are brand new with tags attached. They are size medium and are meant to have a body tight fit. Free shipping in conUS. $50 for one. $90 for both.
now on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lanvin-Sneakers-mens-black-calfskin-10UK-11US-/231379756844?
now on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-N-S-HERNING-STARK-CARDIGAN-MEDIUM-TRIPLE-GREY-MIX-/231379061951?
sweater is in excellent condition. No rips, tears or pulls. I only wore it a handful of times.
John Varvatos Banded collar Double Rider. It is size Medium in baby lambskin. I have not worn this out but the body has been tailored and taken in at the body. Asking $435 shipped in conUS Measurements are as follows all in inches: Pit 2 pit: 22 BOC: 23.75 Shoulder: 19 Waist: 19 Bottom: 20 Sleeve: 25.5