or Connect

Posts by hangten

Definitely would consider the Japanese florals. I have seen the Vanson bright red liner. Are there any other darker shades of solid red available?
Cool! Is there anywhere to see the color offerings that Vanson has for linings? Also, do they offer different materials?
No so hot on paisley. Japanese print looks cool. Would it be possible just to order with a solid color lining? Something like a dark crimson red?
So I am looking for cafe style perforated leather jackets with armor but in a slim modern cut. I see the daytona is toted as a slim cut, is it possible to order it with armor, thicker leather and perforated? Would the armor make the cut of the jacket look off? Any suggestions?
But would a traditional jacket have the higher armholes and slimmer bicep area as discussed with this Japanese slim fit?(and just to state that I am in for both this DR as well as the cafe moto)
This is exactly the fit I want after all this is supposed to be a slim fit jacket that is typically not available from Vanson. If the DR goes well I will definitely be in for the cafe race in a slim fit like the junya.
I found this page of leather colors on Vanson's site: http://www.vansonleathers.com/vanson-race-suits/leather_colors.html
still onboard even with the expected wait time. @Thurston Bros - what is your impression of the Vanson Battleship grey and Pearl Grey? do you have any pics of jackets in these colors? This will be the color of my choice as I will reserve black for a moto.
whole or split back, either will work, though if it the jacket will shape better with split back, I think we should go with that. I also like the look that a kidney panel adds.
by the looks of this I would like to participate in the buy. I would say no bottom flap latch but the snaps are good. Even though the intent is for looks I will still try and ride my moto with it.