or Connect

Posts by hangten

They are actually Cohiba Siglo IVs
shoot me an offer on these awesome pair of denim!
if anyone is interested I have a box for sale in my signature
I have a box of 25 Corona Gorda cigars that I am selling for $300 shipped in conUS. This was the last box in my stash but I have given up smoking so these have to go. PM with any questions. I can provide more details and pics.
I have 2 pairs of Onitsuka Tiger Tai Chi sneakers in size 11. One is white with black details, the other is black with red silver details. Asking $50 per pair shipped in the conUS.
This is a used but in good shape Venlo leather case which holds 4 pens. The original box and bag is included. Asking $65 shipped in the ConUS.
Two bottles of Lagavulin Distiller's Edition 1995. Asking $185 shipped in ConUS.
Studio D'Artisan - X's-33. Purchased from Blue in Green last year, hand full of wears, This is very heavy, slubby denim. Asking $225 --> $215 obo shipped in conUS These have been hot soaked once. Measurements Waist 32 Front Rise 10 Rear Rise 14 Thigh 12 Knee 9.5 Hem 8.5 Inseam 34
Hope you are in better health now!The SDAs are next as I love their standard denim. And I have added the PBJ007 as the 7th spot I forgot to add to the list that I had the PBJ-009 at one time as well.
Studio D'Artisan - X's-33. Purchased from Blue in Green last year, hand full of wears, This is very heavy, slubby denim. Asking $225 --> $155 shipped in conUS would consider trades for the following: Samurai 710 tag size 32 Samurai 500 tag size 30 PBJ 007 tag size 31 Dior Homme tag size 30 SDA 107 size 32 These have been hot soaked once. Measurements Waist 32 Front Rise 10 Rear Rise 14 Thigh 12 Knee 9.5 Hem 8.5 Inseam 34