or Connect

Posts by hangten

sweater is in excellent condition. No rips, tears or pulls. I only wore it a handful of times.
John Varvatos Banded collar Double Rider. It is size Medium in baby lambskin. I have not worn this out but the body has been tailored and taken in at the body. Asking $435 shipped in conUS Measurements are as follows all in inches: Pit 2 pit: 22 BOC: 23.75 Shoulder: 19 Waist: 19 Bottom: 20 Sleeve: 25.5
A pair of Lanvin sneakers in black calfskin, size 10uk. These have been worn a handful of times. Purchased new from Luisaviaroma. Asking $235 shipped in conUS.
S.N.S. HERNING STARK CARDIGAN MEDIUM TRIPLE GREY MIX I have a S.N.S Herning Stark Cardigan Medium in a triple grey mix. I bought this from Haberdasher in Chicago last year. Pit to pit: 19 inches Bottom of collar: 24 inches Shipping is included in the conUS the asking price of $235
are you looking for:http://www.amblardleatheratelier.com/
thought I would ask here as well. Does anyone know what boots these are? Pic is from the outlier webpage
Anybody know what boots these are? I saw these on the Outlier webpage. thanks
So would it be possible to get the Daytona in comp weight with sf moto specs? I like the daytona but looking at the measurements on the vanson page the S shoulders are too large and XS chest is too small.
Is this design final? I prefer the larger kidney panel on the Daytona.
Can Aero or Vanson take a slim fit jacket like Aero's Cafe Racer or Vanson's Daytona and add pockets for armor?