or Connect

Posts by bohemianmidnight

Im starving for anything you think would look good socal!
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
anything from 10.5-11.5 or size S or M or 30-32
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf Any Burton AK 3 Layer gortex pro jackets is all you need. There are some pants and jackets on sale for more then 30% off at backcountryoutlet.com. I picked up a 3 Layer hover jacket and hover pants and its kept me warm (layer with a softshell) and dry through the worst and hasn't failed me yet. I love the styling of Burtons AK line also because they are very functional jackets, come in so many colors and styles. A bit...
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano I guess. But they still have different lines and labels. I've always found that kinda odd that they are one in the same but are two separate lines. I've also found FourSquare stuff to be slightly more technical... It is odd, they have like the exact same items only in different colored stripes or patterns, all the way down the sweaters and beanies.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano Also, why is your 'go to' brand FourSquare if your handle is Special Blend? they are the same company... maybe he thinks special blend sounds better?
They are both fine. Half the riders on the hill are wearing pink, blue and yellow two sizes too big so it isn't like the second one is anything outrageous. Holden is good stuff. Good luck and let it snow...
Thanks, I'll keep this all in mind haha. Maybe I'll lift some weights...
Thanks for all of the replies Acne's knits look really good. I like the pull and the abc-v. Where is a good place to buy these? It seems an XS would be a good fit. thanks again...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart fred perry merino wool sweaters good price, good fit, good quality I actually just bought a blueish made in italy 100% merino wool v-neck from Fred Perry on sale for about $55. It does fit well everywhere except the armholes are pretty low, flying squirrel-esque. And to Jerry: I am mainly looking for standard v-necks in solid or striped colors in cotton, wool or cashmere. Not cable or shawl-neck, etc....