or Connect

Posts by bohemianmidnight

need an answer here-- what is the name of these and are they possible to find? need them in size 10
Quote: Originally Posted by bohemianmidnight need an answer here-- what is the name of these and are they possible to find? need them in size 10 anyone know?!?!
^nothin offensive at all with jet's statement.
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc what style paul smiths are these? reminds me of carpe diems. i actually really like this pair, wish i had the $$ to drop. need an answer here-- what is the name of these and are they possible to find? need them in size 10
Plain white and light blue(regular or sea island) ocbd's in size small. Pm please. thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by jaydc7 i get the comparison, but please don't insult dylan.. +1
i have a pair of indigo skinnys i got from the barneys outlet. they are sweet. surprised nobody ever mentions them here.
so probably perfect for santa monica... how would you describe the fit, particularly in the chest and body? I am usually a size 36. what was the retail?
Quote: Originally Posted by colin_ raf coat now 250 + shipping! when i get some money i am interested... how warm would you say the coat is?
Has anyone tried the plain ocbd's? The description "very slim" is intriguing.