or Connect

Posts by life_interrupts

Large or XL depending on the brand and cut. I'm a 44 L, 36 W (to accomodate generous buttocks and thighs). Then again, I'm 6' 2" and over 200 lbs.
Before you buy anything, go see a dematologist. If you have male pattern baldness in your family, there is very little that you can do. However, if you suffer from alopecia, which is a disease that causes hair loss in men and women, the key is catching it early. If it's stress, it's reversible, but figure out what's causing. If you have no hair on your head but it's sprouting out of your knuckles and shoulders, you have scurvy -- just kidding. Usually, alopecia (as...
I use a gentle face wash daily, shave 5 times aweek, with a face scrub a couple of times a week. If I feel like I need some additional cleaning, I'll use witch hazel after the shave. FLMountainMan may have a point (which someone elaborated on) about stripping the natural oils from the skin. How necessary is exfoliating? It creates a vicious cycle, removing the skin's oils, then using multiple products just to replenish that lost moisture.
Brown is definitely more versatile than black and I'm happy to jump on the brown bandwagon. I have a RL brown pinstripe that I love and has served me quite well. I also just picked up a Boss grey/brown glen plaid suit that I wore with a chocolate shirt, a brown/camel houndstooth tie w/windowpane pink overlay, and brown suede ankle boots this past weekend to a wedding on MD's Eastern Shore.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonk Berry is a despicable creature. Habitual drink driving offender and general arsehole. Not attractive in my book. I'd love to know what passes for attractive "your book," then again, to each his own. However, her general disposition and habits don't exclude her from babe-dom. In fact, they very well may enhance her appeal for many.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stax I give good marks to The English Patient but, then again, I also think that Juliette Binoche is the hottest mammal to ever walk the earth. On a side note, I agree with that Binoche is gorgeous, but her character was supposed to be 20 y.o. and Canadian. Then again, the book was so well written, trying make a movie of it was somewhat futile. Might as well embellish it and give it beautiful people.
Quote: Originally Posted by kronik I'm an African-American with a pretty bad PFB problem... that being said, I typically avoid shaving for as long as possible because inevitably, every time I do, I get a crapload of ingrown hairs/unsightly razor bumps. I've come to the conclusion that I'd be much happier with 5 o'clock shadow than razor bumps; I'm looking for a razor (or clippers) that I can use that won't shave me as cleanly, if that makes any sense.. ...
Thanks for the heads up. Me and the wife will have to check it out. I love her AFI membership for just these sort of things.
When I was in a band (and 10+ years younger), 2 or 3 of us in the band always carried flasks. Me, the guitarist, and the manager (both of whom are two of my best friends). We'd walk around, particularly in winter, with our respective beverages (I went for bourbon, my boys were either scotch or brandy). I have 3 but don't use mine as much any more. However, with football season and crisp fall and winter walks with the wife coming up, I'll be putting in Jim Beam 8 year.
Grilled Swordfish, marinated in soy, ginger, garlic, and rice vinegar, with black beans (onions, garlic, cumin, coriander), and guacamole on the side. Two fingers of Ron Pampero Anniversario rum. If I'd had a cigar, it would have been perfect.