or Connect

Posts by life_interrupts

It's after 6pm, so a dark suit, tie (with some pizzaz), great shirt. It shouldn't be a business suit. If you have a black suit, this is a perfect time, but all of this has been said. However, definitely wear a suit.
Midnight blue's appropriate for an after-6 suit or formal wear, but I've never known it to be appropriate for an interview. Navy blue, charcoal gray will be fine for an interview suit.
I'm looking for vests to wear beneath sport coats or mismatched with suits. I can find all colors of wasitcoats for formal wear, but a simple wool vest seems to be harder than I expected. Liz Clairborne has a couple, but they're velvet and crappy. I don't want to be too dandified (if that's possible wearing a vest) but want something sharp for an unexpected touch. Any suggestions?
Definitely keep that. It's a fantastic piece.
Nice of you to bring this up. I have huge problems with women's advice on men's clothing, particularly in light of the fact so many can't pick out clothes for themselves. Most don't use a tailor, wouldn't or couldn't tell you their true shoe size, and will revert to "tight and black" if pressed on a quick choice (my wife included). Yet, they are some how better able to tell us what to wear.
She might of just had second thoughts. Or, she peeked in your shower and saw the tub was dirty or the shower curtain had mold on it -- not saying that it does, mind you. Seriously, an unclean bathroom is the quickest way to scare off a potential bed-mate. Women see that and it's "adios my friend." Sounds like you need to set your place up, period. Don't want to squander another opportunity.
As others have said here, it's a bad idea to incur debt for a ring. The whole affair of getting married is so expensive, then you still have to eventually buy a house, a new (at least to you) car, and if you have kids -- ow! Why not check antique/vintage jewelry dealers like Fay Cullen, who specialize in estate jewelry, art deco pieces, and other styles that will look fantastic without costing you the price of Toyota? You can always upgrade the ring as time goes on. I'm...
A brief segue -- not that I want to take the focus away from La Bella Bellucci -- to offer an early image of Ms. Pam Grier.
Gentlemen, Two suggestions: Eastern Market on Capitol Hill has a few butchers (and a fish monger). It's open every day and is a few blocks from the Eastern Market Metro. The other place is Brookeville Market in Cleveland Park. It's small, but butcher there knows her stuff. I hope that helps.
Oh, one more UB from the land of adult entertainment: Belladonna. She borders on ugly but does things you wouldn't consider with a farm animal -- she looks good doing it and I thank her for this.