or Connect

Posts by life_interrupts

Just finished A Quiet American by Graeme Green.
There's nothing on her website and I haven't see or heard anything. In DC, her shows are close to Papal visits in popularity. Weird.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Brings back fond memories of the 80s. Diane Lane, Michael Pare, Amy Madigan, Willem DaFoe, Diane Van Valkenburg (from Too Close for Comfort). Very cool soundtrack, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Krish the Fish I understand the whole divorce 1/2 living the lifestyle etc. stuff, but just like Jordan, what did she do to impact his golf game positively. All that I can see is that he's done worse since he's been with her. I say good riddance for all. An argument that's been made is that his marriage provided an extra layer of sheen to the gleaming edifice that was Tiger, Inc. Family man, husband w/beautiful...
Don't know if anyone caught any of these games last weekend. Nude female futbol -- germany v. brazil, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...0.html#s100753
Hmm. A couple of things: Never, ever push/provoke a cop. Police don't respond well to such behavior anywhere, not just in Seattle. The women were in the wrong at that point, however. . . What sort of trained cop couldn't handle a jaywalking situation? How did it even elevate to that point? Loved the President of the Fraternal Order of Police saying the cop behaved appropriately and did nothing wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Interesting. . . As far as Arkansas to the Big 12, it doesn't make sense financially. SEC revenue sharing is much more desirable than the Big 12 for a team of Arkansas' stature. Every school in the SEC gets the same size piece of the pie, which isn't the case in the Big 12, and it's hard to imagine Arkansas having the clout in the Big 12 to guarantee one of those bigger pieces. Also, in terms of media, the SEC's media...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 there is no such thing as a dominican cohiba esplendido. maybe it's a churchill, but they are not related. at all. I was basing the sizing estimate on the general length ( about 7") and ring gauge (about 48). It has yellow band that Monticristi used until the cease-and-desist order came down. I know they aren't related. Thanks.
Heard rumblings about Texas A&M in SEC along with the other rumors. I hope Texas, et al stay put. How about Arkansas in the Big 12 (since we're speculating)?
Had a Dominican Cohiba Esplendido last week and have a Cuban on tap for this week. I'll get back with the comparisons.