or Connect

Posts by life_interrupts

Quote: Originally Posted by Baron No. Ex cons only. Ex-cons have a dress code?
+2 on the Everlast leather rope. I used a weighted rope for years, but recently wanted to increase speed, so I went to a lighter rope. Tried the Nike plastic one -- it was garbage. Fortunately it was stolen from my gym -- I hope the guy was as frustrated as I was and hanged himself with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim How many times should I have to settle it on the field before I'm allowed to talk shit? I just want a solid number. I've beaten him twice already - regardless of all his lame excuses. You win.
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve B. Look, dude, you can spout all the shit you want, but I don't consider last year in football any kind of indicator. I can whine about baseball- how I drafted 10th and my guys have been injured esp Carpenter blah blah blah. But instead I'll just NOT talk trash and say it looks like I'm gonna lose, no excuses. This time I draft ahead of you and we'll see how things go. And I'll play anything else SF has going...
Quote: Originally Posted by DuncanM Gong is starting to show her age. We should all look so good after crossing the 40 year threshold. And here's another tasty combo platter for y'all: Gong Li Aishwarya Rai, and Laetitia Casta
Quote: Originally Posted by dapperdude I don't think we have that one here, but I just heard a radio ad for a big sale at "Barney's New York" warehouse in Santa Monica. I might check there. There are also various other warehouse stores here that probably carry discounted brands. I'm looking for something that will flatter my short but athletic physique. I'm 5'5", 142 lbs., 36" chest and 30" waist. Barneys annual sale is a great deal. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoff A construction worker just fell to his death across the street. I heard a loud thud, glass breaking, and another thud. I looked outside to see some poor soul's mangled body on the sidewalk, back obviously broken and not moving. At this point I don't know if it was suicide or a dumb accident but there doesn't appear anywhere he could've fallen from except for the very top of the nearly finished building -- there are no...
+1. It sucks to be you, at least for that day.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 So, the only available draft time on Sunday the 2nd is 6 am PST, and while I love you guys and all... fuck that. Are people ok with 9 AM on Monday the 3rd? (labor day) I can do the 3rd at 12 EST/9 PST.
Umm, am I the only one who's a little creeped out by the "countdowns" on underaged female celebrities becoming old enough to be legally accosted by men old enough to be their fathers?