or Connect

Posts by life_interrupts

BeBetterGuys.com is hosting an after-work cocktail party on Tuesday, July 24, 2007, at Ozio Restaurant and Lounge at 6 pm. Come meet David Boris and Brian Joyner, the Guys behind the site known as "The Guy's Guide to Getting a Life." In addition to cocktails and conversation, David and Brian will talk with men (and women) about "how to be" - etiquette when out on the town or on a date - and introduce BeBetterGuys.com to DC. Admission is free. Date: Tuesday, July 24,...
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 No offense but your choices betray your sexual orientation. Those chicks look like dudes. +1 to that!
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Are you serious? You wouldn't give Christy Turlington a second look if you passed her on the street? That's insane. Just MHO
Quote: Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother Christy is a legend. She has one of the most beautiful faces of all time. A legend, yes, but her face is a great "model" face. On the street, not a second look, except because of familiarity. For me Cindy Crawford, Kirsty Bowser (both old skool), Kara Young, and I like Brooklyn Decker (SI swimsuit model). Let's not forget Linda Evangelista (I dont' get out of bed for less than $10,000/day).
Cigars and bourbon with a fine, Cafe Au Lait woman at Ozio in DC. All my friends and evenings out should be so enticing.
sorry, double posted. . . .
I'm dating myself, but The Flamingo Kid, with Matt Dillon. And +1 on High Fidelity and Swingers.
Quote: Originally Posted by contactme_11 who cares about the betting really? let him in Organized crime cares about betting. Ever since the 1918 Black Sox World Series was fixed, baseball has been afraid of a similar scandal that would sully its reputation as good, clean fun. So much for that notion. As a player, Pete should be in, but Bart Giammatti, rightly or wrongly, took care of that. As for Bonds, he was a Hall of Famer before he...
Bought my last pair in Alicante, Spain 10 years ago and hadn't really seen them since. I feel about them the same way I feel about flip flops -- for all intents and purposes they're beachwear. Not gay.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 ! The man's a Tom Robbins fan -- Fierce Invalids Home from Hot climates is a very underrated book.