or Connect

Posts by puddin

Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude is that the only good thrift store? sorry never even thought about thrifting/vintage wear Nah I'd recommend checking out Meeps in Admo (big selection, good prices) and Treasury (small, well curated selection, higher prices). These aren't thrift stores though, and neither is Dr. K. IMO unless you love the hunt, thrift stores around DC aren't really worth the effort. They get so picked over by...
More drops- $405 for the boots and $200 for the mackinaw
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro Puddin- maybe you are right. I just could find a spot in DC that was willing to make my vision correct. In the end Clarendon was a shit spot. My luck. yeah i know you looked at dc and there just wasn't a good spot at the time. but all this shit is working out in your favor in the end- you're focused on your line and shit is looking great. i used you as an example only cause i think your style is an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro Has anyone been to the new BBQ place downtown ( not hillcountry). american ice co? (aka eric hilton's continued quest to own all of dc) i haven't been yet but heard it's pretty good. thx for the good words dude. i don't know as much about the fashion market as a lot of other dudes here, but i'm inclined to think that you woulda done better in dc than clarendon. i know rent is higher, but people in dc are so...
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit I agree with the parts in bold, and I pretty much disagree with everything else. Ethiopian food is great, and there are a ton of restaurants. Beyond that, I don't think DC food is that amazing. Everything else, well, that's just a matter of personal preference. Regardless, at least some of these things are going to appeal to you. I'll also add that there's some decent art. Nothing along the lines of...
puddin supports the monkey arm shirts
Bump for price drops! Now just $415 for the boots and $210 for the jacket... shipped!
Quote: Originally Posted by Seaweed Thanks for the reply. The 32 fit perfect, but I'm thinking that if I soaked them, they would be a little too small, then stretch out and be perfect again. The 33's that I bought were a size too big, when I soaked them they were still 1/2 a size too big, and once they stretch they will be even larger. If no one buys them from me for a decent price, I may resort to an agitation cycle, but I don't want to mess with...
Quote: Originally Posted by madmadigan Hey man, just wanted to let you know, I know you said you soaked them and they only shrunk a little. Not sure about these jeans, becuase the denim is so new and I have never had this model yet, but alot of unsaf jeans sometimes don't get all the shrink out in the first soak. Sometimes a second hot soak, with some agitation really does the trick. I only say that because if you end up sizing down from this size,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Look at that fucking ginger behind you. Stick a dick in his ear, the twat. nah photobombing is an art and that dude is killing it