or Connect

Posts by puddin

Quote: Originally Posted by stick Also depends on how "edgy" you want your jacket to be I guess, having the seams hit right at the ends of your shoulders makes it more classic/conservative, bringing them in makes them more edgy. Honestly I don't think it's worth fretting over that much, it can be a pretty subtle difference and is also affected by size of deltoids, sleeve length and biceps/triceps, etc. you may be right, but those aren't very...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear measurements on the crate? looks like the measurements are below the shirt
krane bag is sick!
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas You must do well on Etsy. BTW it's Duct Tape, not Duck Tape. The fact that it can be used to prevent waterfowl explosions is secondary to it's primary purpose of taping ducts. Duct tape is actually a terrible thing to use to seal ducts. Use mastic tape. Duct tape degrades quickly and then you have leaky ducts.
Krane has a F/W 11 collection coming out, I just got an email about the runway show. I don't know what's up with the site, but I think the label is in pretty good shape from what I can tell. As for how the line fits- I'd say pretty true to size. If you're a 40-42 you would probably want a 40 in Krane.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 No idea what Mauro is talking about but the point of my post was that I never knew when BoO and R&B changed their production practices and was looking for an answer. And yes, I'm not a fan of inflated prices for a product that is relatively cheap to make. I'm willing to pay that mark up to support quality US made products. yeah i wasn't directing my comment at you bud, just to people like uncontrol that...
every time this comes up the two sides argue different points. most people understand that made in china doesn't mean lower quality, but it does mean cheaper to produce, and moving production to china while maintaining prices set by us labor costs is lame.
More drops, $395 for boots and $190 for the jacket. Lots of interest, but no one's pulled the trigger yet...
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl no prob with posting own shoes as long as there is a 300 dollar msrp. lol
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 no, it is tts, a bit big if anything aight, nm then