or Connect

Posts by puddin

especially the new prints my man, so sick!
nice, love my grey one from last year.
classy
Looking for Spurr (not Spurr by Simon Spurr) Pipe Legs in a 30. New or nearly new. Pm if ya got em.
I have a pair of new 3Sixteen SL-100X jeans (straight leg) size 30 for sale. I have soaked them once to get the shrink out but they've never been worn aside from trying them on. I just decided that this isn't the best cut for me. Purchased from Self Edge for $195. http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...f34fdd01dfda73 Price: SOLD Measurements are: Waist: ~15.7" with the waist aligned and pulled taught Rise: 10.25" Knee: 8.5" Leg opening: 7.9" Inseam: 34.25"
Quote: Originally Posted by jet your an idiot irony?
Quote: Originally Posted by onijo84 Brannock 11C/D, got 9.5EE. Jet, send in your measurements to them. Not to further confuse people, but I'm an 11 C and bought the W+H collab a few months ago in a 9.5 EE and they were too narrow in the toe box. Length was fine, but no way could I wear those comfortably. I guess everyone's feet are a little different though...
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Yes, but luckily floral is better and more attractive and has a longer shelf life if you can pull it off. unlikely once everyone is wearing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I just don't get/trust some sellers, dude declares a 07 Julius jacket in great condition, 9/10 but has a what he describes as a "micro hole"? Nothing against the seller but do peopel actually still pay $1200 for this? i think he means 9/10 because 90% of the jacket doesn't have big holes in it.
Quote: Originally Posted by flyguy7 +1. How else would I keep my CPs crispy white? wild. every pair of dark jeans i've owned in my life bled on shoes. what are these magic rinsed/one wash jeans you own that don't bleed indigo on sneakers?