or Connect

Posts by puddin

dope bag, great seller!
Thanks for the heads up! I think I may pass after all, but appreciate you getting in touch. jacob
If there are still vests left in Medium, I'd love a proxy and happy to pay a fair fee for your trouble. PM if interested.
nice boots and lol at thatguy looking to buy thatoneguy's boots.
it's pretty easy to pick out a nice fabric against a standard one. anything that's pima cotton still stand out compared to hanes, it's not really a contest. but arguing the relative value of designer clothes is so played...
I'm a big fan of epaulets and that jacket looks great.
ssense carries junya and diesel and has for years. diversification is smart for a web store if you can stock enough product to make it meaningful.
what on earth are you talking about? that price is awesome.
there's a middle ground here, fellas. all mtm clothing companies should offer a certain amount of communication regarding sizing, even if it's redundant. also, all people ordering a mtm garment online should expect to be fairly self-sufficient- it's not the same thing as going to a tailor.
3Sixteen doesn't have hidden rivets. 3Sixteen+ does, but those cost $300. 3Sixteen denim and construction is so much better than N&F though.