or Connect

Posts by puddin

the average salary of someone coming out of harvard business school is a little over 100k. the percentage of people coming out of undergrad and landing 80k jobs is infinitesimal.
ummm people get phds to land professorships that pay less than that. people get masters degrees to be public servants. unless your sole goal in a career is to get rich, then the link between education and salary can often be tenuous. do you and don't act snobbish; it's not really a good look.
Copy is good, but one small typo, addition in bold:This simple idea is the reason why we have created our Customer Loyalty Incentive program.I'd add a picture of the tote or something. If I weren't already a tote holder, I'd see the fact that you get a product in return immediately as a notable incentive to join the program. Anyhow, I think the name change is a good one. "Tote holder" works as an SF secret society name, but the new name is more professional.
damn, looks great, mauro!
Why not just email them about it? I'm sure they'll take care of you.
one of the best krane jackets this past fall imo. where'd you try it on?
They don't use a patch, exactly, but they do use a piece of gauzy fabric on the inside to stitch to. That's invisible from the outside, so it seems like a good method to me. I've had repairs from there and Self Edge with the darning machine, and I'm don't really feel like one method is better than the other.
it looks fine. lots of companies put darts in plaid shirts. looks fine on striped shirts too, if you ask me.
Any recommendations for trainers that have slightly roomier toe boxes than common projects and mmm? Looking for something pretty basic and those are too narrow more me.