or Connect

Posts by timeless

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred49 Sorry if this has been posted already no apology necessary
Neimans Last Call is offering 20% off your entire purchase on almost all fall clothing plus an addtional 20% off if you use your Neiman card plus and additional 10% off any one item (yesterday it was an additional 20% off one item)....ends up being a really good deal...I picked up a 100% cashmere Zegna overcoat (reg. price $3800) for under $600.00
Quote: Originally Posted by von Rothbart DOMENICO VACCA Sample Sale Tuesday, September 22nd - 10 AM TO 6 PM Wednesday, September 23rd - 10 AM TO 6 PM Thursday, September 24th - 10 AM TO 6 PM 14 East 60th Street, Suite 900 New York, NY 10019 T. 212.920.1211 Did anyone check it out? How about stuff for women this year...my wife wants to go?
Didn't anyone go...is it worth the trip?
Quote: Originally Posted by RSN125 Leather Jackets were 850, other outwear was 650. Pants were 2 for 250. Ties were 2 for 100. Shoes all 100. Suits were 1250. I managed to pick up a few items. Vacca has beautiful clothing, much coming from Attollini. The prices at this sale were fair to good (and excellent considering their original prices), but men's selection was poor. OTOH, the wife had a true field day. My wife is interested in...
Is there anything worthwhile left at 80% off?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaygatsby28 "Tuesday through Thursday, luxe Italian designer Domenico Vacca will be cutting prices significantly on men's wear and accessories. Domenico Vacca - 14 E 60th nr Madison - Suite 900 - 10am-6pm daily - 212-920-1211 " Going to check it out today, I'll let you know if it is worth it. Please let us know...I'm thinking about going tomorrow.
when you place an order it says that there is a problem with their security certificate...anyone delat with them before?
Quote: Originally Posted by Toorman Bottom line is fit is still paramount. Get yourself to a decent denim shop and try on jeans and get the best combination of fit and wash that best mimicks the look you are trying to achieve. I agree the fit is it...but forget the denim shops....get yourself over to the nearest Daffy's and grab a pair of Incotex denim...great fit, classic design for $16.99.....or you could buy Hermes
I have a few pair of slim incotex chino linos with a narrow bottom that i recently took to the tailor to have shortened.....when the back was adjusted to the correct length (just covering the top of the heel), the front then had too much break...when he adjusted the front then the back was too short...should they be angled a bit or should i just find a middle ground?