or Connect

Posts by timeless

I have 3 very gently used size 40 Vestimenta suits in classic navy pinstripes and one in a soft charcoal gray flannel...all are 3 button ,single breasted, ventless with pleated pants in like new condition....$100.00 each plus shipping...please pm with any interest.
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty I don't speak for the OP, but I like this coat so will give my impressions. The shoulders are strong and roped, and measure a little larger than most 40Rs as do other SA coats from that season. This could work for a slim 42R. The sleeves are narrow and the armhole high and tight. The silhouette is very strong. This is a coat that enters the room a few moments before you do. Everything I own is soft and...
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Lefty is correct, this is double vented. The cut of this jacket makes you look like royalty, it is that amazing. Price drop! Can you provide more details on the cut of the Saville Row model...heavily or lightly padded shoulders?
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit Jacket received. Thank you very much! please pm me if the jacket does not work for you
why are you selling that beautiful gray flannel pinstripe??
Quote: Originally Posted by heavymike3 Any idea on when this sale runs through? I was there today and frankly thought it was better than I expected....everything is now 80% off...picked up a half a dozen Borrelli dress shirts ($450) retail for $90.00 each, some great belts for $40.00 each, and shoes were down to $180.00 from $900.00.....all ties were $70.00 and they had hundreds.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Given Borrelli retail prices, suits should be much higher than $750 even after the 70% off, no? I may be way off base. No you are correct....Suits were $1200 and up based on retail of $4000 and above
Quote: Originally Posted by gbrown_nyc I swear I saw a posting about a Borrelli sample sale starting today in NYC. I've searched high and low and can't find it. Anybody got the scoop. This is after missing the annual Santoni sample sale on Sunday due to plain forgetfulness! The Santoni sale is usually for 3 weekends in a row...was this past Sunday the last one?
Quote: Originally Posted by maxnharry How is there a store like this in Zeeland and when do the sales start? really great photos....why does this thread get such little play.....i think it's one of the most enjoyable.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Do you guys like them? I'm seeing some shoes I really like, but the soles are a little off-putting. I don't understand why they started doing this. I'm all for bold colors, but solid blue soles is a little much imo. Still, they have some nice lasts. that's what's so great about the Italians....with them god is always in the details...the blue soles are fun...not so serious....and Mantellasi takes alot of...