or Connect

Posts by timeless

Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal_1 $1,100 on avg direct from the source...just got an email from them...$795.00 for Blake and $995.00 for Goodyear or Norwegian.
Quote: Originally Posted by Butter Those double monks are gorgeous. Any idea on the pricing? Similar or more than Sutors? +1...pricing?
Quote: Originally Posted by chestercopperpot i've done business with him a few times. all i've ordered are sartoria partenopea shirts. he's been great, and everything i've received has been perfect. i plan on driving from nyc to do some suit buying this fall. +1...my experience with Vittorio has been the same...he's one of the good guys...bought a bunch of SP suits and sportcoats from him and the service has always been first rate.
Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no ENJOYDREAMBOX for 10% off thru 7/22 have not tried it yet but allegedly this only applies to items already in your dreambox
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Some shell tassel loafers are in my next 5 shoes to get list. I never thought I would get tassel loafers, but the more I see them, the more I like them. I agree... they were never on my priority list but I came back from Florence with a new found appreciation for them...they were being worn with suits and sportcoats and jeans and mostly no socks... really looked great especially in dark brown suede.
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman I always hate his shirt collars, but he definitely pulls of that look. tassel loafers...I was just in Florence during Pitti Uomo and they were everywhere!
whoever bought this...if it does not work out please pm me!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Guero I have bought both Finamore and Borrelli from STF and they were certainly European cut. Good fit in the neck, but made for a waif in all other areas. I have bought numerous Barbas from Ian at STF over the past few years and I think they are among my favorite shirts for price/value ratio. They are not the same quality as my Borrellis in terms of fabric or workmanship but great basic shirts nonetheless....just...
Quote: Originally Posted by rboman32 The wife and I are headed over to Florence and Rome this fall and we've read some literature that the outlet shops in Florence and Rome are worth hitting. Just wondering if The Forum feels the same and if anyone has any recommendations to share regarding shopping in those cities..... Thanks!! Any current suggestions for outlet/discount shopping in Florence, Rome or Naples?
Is Gruppo Clark a discount outlet or retail? Anyone else ever been there and is it worth a side trip from Rome? Quote: Originally Posted by Wicky I am with NorCal and can recommend Cosimo Colonna in Rome, which is one of my favorite shops of all time. They have significant numbers of Borrelli, Luxury Vintage, Cesare Attolini, Kiton, Pino Borriellio, and lots of other Napolitean stuff. You might also wish to check out the Borrelli outlet store in...